Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just gonna say it… this thread is pretty cool, y’all are awesome!! Can’t wait to see us posting more of our delivery photos!! They will come!!
Sponsored

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just gonna say it… this thread is pretty cool, y’all are awesome!! Can’t wait to see us posting more of our delivery photos!! They will come!!
I’ll second that. Great group of folks helping each other out. Very cool

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine had been stuck in Chicago and suddenly it left IL tonight and I have a 12/15 eta as opposed to 12/17-23rd. Maybe yours is zipping out of IL tonight as well!

Sponsored

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: still haven't left MAP on my scheduled Convoy. Estimated delivery is still 12/14 though. Any thoughts as to why?

Antimatter Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi Q7, 2012 F150 Platinum, 1993 Ford Lightn
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Best guess is to visit dealer. What’s interesting is that fords site wasn’t updated. But I’ve heard other say they didn’t get updated and then a call and hey it’s ready to pick up.
So, yeah I’d reach out. I want to believe enough time has passed for delivery to you.
Was there anything different about your build? Accessories??
OBX, SAS, 2.7, LUX, TOW, MOD BUMPER Tried to get all the NO NOs lol

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My railcar is on the move! Leaving IL on the BNSF! Are all the CA bound trains taking the BNSF instead of UP? Or is there a handoff from BNSF to UP somewhere down the line? Judging by the BNSF maps, they have to either go all the way north to Washington or south to San Diego before making it up to the Bay Area

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TxBadlands said:
Just got a text from my dealer they are showing Dec 13th expected delivery for my badlands. As exciting as that is, he didn’t show a projected build date for the week of 11/22 just still the week of.. is that odd to anyone? Maybe just the current rail schedule to Austin?

So I have a 12/17-23 ETA from ford but the sales guy texted again today saying he expects it Monday or Tuesday of next week. So despite how weird it all was that he quoted before a sticker, the SOB may not have been completely off! 😂
Congrats on your Bronco. For one of the few times in Ford history, the odd thing turned out in YOUR favor!

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, finally looked what showed-up this morning....shipping date is a little rough but hopefully will get here sooner.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639138216195

bkyle

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum 2000 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I finally received the built email too! Estimate has changed from Dec 21-28 to Dec 26-Jan1.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group Builtemail_noname.JPG

tgoodchild17

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Explorer, 15 XC60, 18 GTI, 87 325i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Picked up my Bro tonight. He is by far the coolest vehicle I have ever had. This 2 door beast is 20x better in person. Any minor doubts I was having before are gone. It is a bit loud inside when going fast just like a Jeep can be but honestly I turned the radio on and didn’t even notice. The marine grade seats look and feel like leather. In fact I had to double check. The lights are insane. When set to auto they turn the brights on and off when an on coming car comes. As far as the upgraded radio, it is great! I thought I’d have to upgrade after hearing others. Also I’m 5’7” and I thought I’d want a lift. No need for this girl. With the 33’ tires it already looks huger in person than I could even imagine. I felt like a rockstar at the dealership. My dealer was the best! No mark ups, gave me a fair trade in and I was out the door. Be patient (I wasn’t) it is so worth it my heart is still beating out of my chest!
Congrats on finally getting your Bro. I will be picking up mine Saturday and cannot wait to get it. I went with the 33" tires and the upgraded wheels and they look awesome. I couldn't justify the money for SAS pkg. Have fun driving around town