First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I now I called this morning (roughly 6.5) hours ago.... But now I've departed Fargo, ND - Still moving west.... we'll see what the morning has for updates...
I love that their moving in the right direction!! At 5:44 tonight we passed Tina, MO. Now, looking on the BNSF map it shows to San Diego, Ca. 25hr's????? Hummmm. @theentirety
Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing all this westward progress while my CA bound railcar sits in Gibson, IN 🥲

bronconitis

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love that their moving in the right direction!! At 5:44 tonight we passed Tina, MO. Now, looking on the BNSF map it shows to San Diego, Ca. 25hr's????? Hummmm. @theentirety
Wait!!!! I'm 74 miles west of Tina in KC. Send my FUBSYgirl my way. She's anxious to meet her Daddy. We've been separated for 514 days.

BadlandsCable

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to get number from dealer this morning and it has me very pumped. He said Illinois when he checked this morning. at 12 Arizona time it was in Oklahoma and now currently Texas panhandle. Right now looks ahead of delivery window of 12/17-12/23. STAY PUMPED!

Sponsored

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I now I called this morning (roughly 6.5) hours ago.... But now I've departed Fargo, ND - Still moving west.... we'll see what the morning has for updates...
Nothing personal but I sure hope it makes a stop in Laurel Montana as that is my drop off yard. I'm still in production or so says Ford...but one can hope.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Antimatter Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi Q7, 2012 F150 Platinum, 1993 Ford Lightn
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@JAC @Smilinacura
Any help is appreciated, dealer told me it was built 11/16 ford tracker said 11/30 so I'm at a loss! i don't see a railcar # anywhere
VIN# 1FMEE5DP6MLA91478
order# 0621
thank you!

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Haha
Reactions: JAC

Gcardieri

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to get number from dealer this morning and it has me very pumped. He said Illinois when he checked this morning. at 12 Arizona time it was in Oklahoma and now currently Texas panhandle. Right now looks ahead of delivery window of 12/17-12/23. STAY PUMPED!
I have the same exact delivery window to Tucson so I’m just gonna assume my bronco is on the same train. Dealer wouldn’t provide the train info so thank you!

Sponsored

Jweb12

Badlands
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my Bro tonight. He is by far the coolest vehicle I have ever had. This 2 door beast is 20x better in person. Any minor doubts I was having before are gone. It is a bit loud inside when going fast just like a Jeep can be but honestly I turned the radio on and didn’t even notice. The marine grade seats look and feel like leather. In fact I had to double check. The lights are insane. When set to auto they turn the brights on and off when an on coming car comes. As far as the upgraded radio, it is great! I thought I’d have to upgrade after hearing others. Also I’m 5’7” and I thought I’d want a lift. No need for this girl. With the 33’ tires it already looks huger in person than I could even imagine. I felt like a rockstar at the dealership. My dealer was the best! No mark ups, gave me a fair trade in and I was out the door. Be patient (I wasn’t) it is so worth it my heart is still beating out of my chest!

Gcardieri

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my Bro tonight. He is by far the coolest vehicle I have ever had. This 2 door beast is 20x better in person. Any minor doubts I was having before are gone. It is a bit loud inside when going fast just like a Jeep can be but honestly I turned the radio on and didn’t even notice. The marine grade seats look and feel like leather. In fact I had to double check. The lights are insane. When set to auto they turn the brights on and off when an on coming car comes. As far as the upgraded radio, it is great! I thought I’d have to upgrade after hearing others. Also I’m 5’7” and I thought I’d want a lift. No need for this girl. With the 33’ tires it already looks huger in person than I could even imagine. I felt like a rockstar at the dealership. My dealer was the best! No mark ups, gave me a fair trade in and I was out the door. Be patient (I wasn’t) it is so worth it my heart is still beating out of my chest!
awesome! Enjoy!

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm are you single?

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JAC @Smilinacura
Any help is appreciated, dealer told me it was built 11/16 ford tracker said 11/30 so I'm at a loss! i don't see a railcar # anywhere
VIN# 1FMEE5DP6MLA91478
order# 0621
thank you!
I’ll see what I can look up. @Smilinacura is your best bet.
Looks like it goes right through Laurel on it's way to Spokane coming from Fargo. Thanks for the map....I'm Steve and I'm obsessed. LOL
Sweet just like the rest of us!!!

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Enjoy your Bro Beast! 🥳. Excellent review !
Sponsored