Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok for the Mira Loma folks. My dealer said his transpo rep said it’ll mine is in transit from rail yard, said Thursday maybe sooner if no delays. I’m not sure how it can take 3 days to travel 60 miles. Trying to get more clarity on process and timing. I’ll keep you posted
Are they picking up on that day or it's picked up now and will take 3 days to get there?
Sponsored

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to drive over to Mira Loma and see if I can spot our Broncos there.

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok for the Mira Loma folks. My dealer said his transpo rep said it’ll mine is in transit from rail yard, said Thursday maybe sooner if no delays. I’m not sure how it can take 3 days to travel 60 miles. Trying to get more clarity on process and timing. I’ll keep you posted
I've been in Mira Loma since last Tuesday. I'm in OC too. What dealer are you? I was hoping to see it arrive today! Dam you Ford!!!

Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any of us 11/22ers in so cal get calls/notices from dealer or transport company? Some of us arrived at Mira Loma Friday. No word from my dealer yet. I’m waiting until noon then I’m going to start calling.
Not yet. Mine is suppose to get to National City tomorrow at 10:20 am? Right now its somewhere in San Diego

Reactions: JAC

mxrgvn

Outer Banks
First Name
morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2022 Yamaha R7, 2016 Yamaha R1M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got lucky on the dealer lottery, 9/25/20 reservation. Switched to a soft top late July but kept the Sasquatch pkg on a black diamond 2.3. No other options. I turn 50 on 12/20, hoping I unwrap a bronco then.
randomly reading forums, HAPPY BDAY! did you get an update on your order yet?

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said no one answers the phone at the rail yard on mondays… I think he’s full of it. I have half a mind to call them myself but think I’ll come off crazier than I feel with my impatience.

I emailed him back telling him we would have Christmas plans coming up quick this week and the last thing I wanted was for it to come in and just sit there for other potential clients to sit in and look at. Anyone else feel like that? I’ve waited 448 days since reservation and the thought sharing the new car experience with others before I pickup makes me nauseous. #iamslowlygoingcrazy

Sponsored

72Halfcab

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco Halfcab / 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My salesman told me friday he would call the rail yard. Today I asked for an update. His response "Nothing yet we just had a truck come in". What does that mean? I had to ask if it was on that truck. Answer "Not on that truck. We will see what the day brings".

I told him I am 4 days in to a 7 day delivery window, provided by Ford, and I find it difficult to believe Ford doesn't know where that vehicle is!

mxrgvn

Outer Banks
First Name
morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2022 Yamaha R7, 2016 Yamaha R1M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's only one little opening that I can peep through and I spotted a minimum of 10 Broncos sitting there. There was two Area 51 Broncos there, I'm assuming one was mine.
Sponsored

Last edited: