Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes stamford is charging 15-25k over sticker. And yes I am in the group
Stamford Ford does not charge over MSRP when you place an order with them (for used Broncos or those in their inventory they may charge over sticker but recent vehicles I have seen are at msrp). They have great service and would highly recommend them.
Sponsored

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does the 2 door base not come in a hard tip? Someone said 2 doors don’t have soft tops but when I built it even the dealer said don’t get hardtop to get it built sooner ….

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the 2 door base not come in a hard tip? Someone said 2 doors don’t have soft tops but when I built it even the dealer said don’t get hardtop to get it built sooner ….
Your dealer is full of crap.

Sponsored

Bronco6Geo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands Non-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya well that would be a miracle. but I hope they don’t because they should give those res holders their broncos before everyone else. It all doesn’t make sense
I have a day 2 res (7/14/20) and I first ordered my Bronco on 1/21/21. I waited through the entire MY21 season and then converted my order to MY22 in mid Oct 2021. From the accepted order email I got from Ford it would appear my dealer submitted it during the first week of Nov 2021 . I have yet to get a build week from Ford. It almost seems like Ford has realized they're so far behind on early reservations/orders that they figure these people have lost faith in them, so they decided to move ahead on newer orders with people who haven't yet lost the faith.

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just don’t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably won’t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isn’t getting better.
Reservation Jan 2021. Paid deposit and formal order 3/2021. Re-order 10/2021 for a 2022 model. In production e-mail 1/18/2022. And nothing since. My old ride is acceptable for now but I have no patience with Ford. As soon as I NEED a new ride, the Bronco order is history.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I see. The online builder even let me change to soft top but it was so expensive
The two door forces a hardtop (no retractable soft top is made), the online configurator that shows a soft top is an additional option that you get with the hard top, that is why it is so expensive. It is a top you have to remove and store at home, much like a hard top, it is not something you can flip back on a whim while you are out and about.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just don’t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably won’t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isn’t getting better.
Climb Every Dirt Mountain ...... FORD every stream ........ Follow Every Rainbow......Til you find your dream..........

Gwillikers

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I lost hope after original dealership tried to hijack my reservation by placing an order against it (cancelled reservation), placed an order at another dealership, but didnt know I was 777th in line at that dealership and found out they had only received approx 150 broncos to date. So, rather than waiting until the 2024 or 2025 for delivery, I started my search in the wild (searched the inventory of every dealership in around Virginia (12 states) and found a 2-Dr Antimatter Blue OBX in a dealership in PA with a $5K ADM, but I could afford it (and got me into a Bronco that I wanted Day 1 (minus Sasquatch Pkg). If ya can't wait and can afford an ADM, look around at dealership inventories, cause they are out there (but ya might have to open the wallet pretty wide to get one). If you can't afford it or have tons of patience, wait it out...it is worth it once you slide in behind the wheel...

Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
The two door forces a hardtop (no retractable soft top is made), the online configurator that shows a soft top is an additional option that you get with the hard top, that is why it is so expensive. It is a top you have to remove and store at home, much like a hard top, it is not something you can flip back on a whim while you are out and about.
Actually the soft top on the configurator is the Bestop fastback soft top which does flip back with the side windows and back window being removeable.

Ford just won't sell you a 2 door without the hardtop

Ford Bronco . 1653243297671

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered February, it is now May. So you’ve been waiting 3 months, dealer told you 3-4 months. I’m curious why you’re suddenly hopeless you’re not even outside the “my dealer said” window.

Mercury

Outer Banks
First Name
Ki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think those of us that reserved in July of 2020 and have followed the order conversion process to the letter and still don't have a build date are not going to be very sympathetic to someone whose order was put in in 2022 without an original reservation. The whole process sucks, but read the room.
I am one of those people who followed the rules and I reserved before your date, however at some point its hard to rationalize why one would have to deal with being treated poorly and or led to believe that their order would take precedence over later orders etc,. etc.. AND still stand there waiting obediently waiting for the bone. My point is nothing is worth it. I still read these forums every now and then and it honestly shocks me that people allow themselves to be treated this way. I am not trying to insult anyone but it fascinates me.

Mercury

Outer Banks
First Name
Ki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And what would you suggest to people who think it's unacceptable? I am not thrilled about how long I have waited but what am I supposed to do about it?

I could buy a Jeep and give my money to another car company but I don't want a Jeep. And I am too busy to hound FoMoCo on social media (also I have no social media accounts). I could just keep my Mustang but eventually I will just want to trade it in for a Bronco anyways so why not wait now?

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but I genuinely would like to hear suggestions on how customers could speed this up at all. Honestly it's just shitty luck imho new truck, with a ton of interest, throw in a pandemic like the world hasn't seen in quite some time, and here we are.
I suggest you follow what you feel is right for you and at the same time not allow yourself to keep chasing a dead rabbit. Do not be afraid to walk away if need be. I personally think there is no way to speed this up it is what it is. I waited 2.5 years and enough was enough for me. There is a rainbow at the end of this. Step back and decide for yourself. It is too easy for us to be treated like crap and take it. One look at the gas prices will show you that. Wherever you end up honestly best wishes.

Mercury

Outer Banks
First Name
Ki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That’s what I was saying. Im buying the Jeep and then going to sell the Jeep once the bronco comes in. I just finished Off Roadeo in MOAB bad have test driven one at my local dealer .
That is what I did and trust me you may end up keeping that Jeep. Thats for you to decide. I will keep my Jeep.
Sponsored