First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The people with money for a 60k vehicle are not being adversely affected much by the current financial shenanigans.
Do you know how many of these people think they have money for a $60k vehicle, but actually don't? Even now there are quite a few abandoning orders because they couldn't get financed. Imagine in a year's time with interest rates normalizing at 4.5% on the low side.
Sponsored

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got bronco base 2 door. 4 door is a little more. I realize maybe I should just get a 40th anniversary 4runner which is just an sr5. A little bit more than a bronco

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got bronco base 2 door. 4 door is a little more. I realize maybe I should just get a 40th anniversary 4runner which is just an sr5. A little bit more than a bronco
No stick shift, so no reason to bother with the 4runner.

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is more important on getting a build date reservation date or order date? I reserved 7/23/2020 and submitted my order 2/10/2021. I had to change to a 2022 and reordered 2/15/2022. I waited kinda long to convert to 2022 because at the time the company I was working for were laying people off and I waited till I found a new job that felt secure until confirming my reorder. With how long this whole process takes I wish I just reordered right away lol.

JimiRads

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ya I may fall to buying over MSRP at some point depends on the next few months. I didn’t order long ago but still wanna get rid of my Wrangler and be driving the bronco
One thing you can do is call dealers to see if they have any Bronco's that the original order holder decided not to pick up. You will most likely pay over MSRP, but that would be the faster way of getting a Bronco...

Sponsored

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Get in the back of the line lol
Many of us have been waiting since summer of 2020, we didn't get a kiss just a stupid hammock and crappy flag! Mine is still in limbo....no build date or anything!

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Reservation Jan 2021. Paid deposit and formal order 3/2021. Re-order 10/2021 for a 2022 model. In production e-mail 1/18/2022. And nothing since. My old ride is acceptable for now but I have no patience with Ford. As soon as I NEED a new ride, the Bronco order is history.
Well some good news, I hope: Just checked the tracker and after almost 6 months I have a BUILT date of 5/27/22! It says my dealer will be contacted and it will take about a week for delivery. Printed off a new copy of the window sticker and hoping the dealer will not be playing games.
Also, just checked the dealer website and 4 new Broncos (not mine) showing as in stock. Movement!!

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well some good news, I hope: Just checked the tracker and after almost 6 months I have a BUILT date of 5/27/22! It says my dealer will be contacted and it will take about a week for delivery. Printed off a new copy of the window sticker and hoping the dealer will not be playing games.
Also, just checked the dealer website and 4 new Broncos (not mine) showing as in stock. Movement!!
Finally an e-mail from Rord. So yesterday my tracker showed a week or so to delivery, and still does, but I just got an e-mail from ford saying:

Great news! Your 2022 Bronco Big Bend™ 2 Door has been built. Right now, we are performing some final inspections on your vehicle to get it ready for shipment. While this could add time to your wait, it ensures that we deliver a vehicle that you can depend on.

Our current estimate for delivery to O. C. Welch Ford is bet‍ween June 21, 2022 an‍d June 27, 2022.

So now about a month to go. Inspections? Like fixing any damage from sitting outside in Michigan weather for 6 months?
Progress...

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree it is NOT coming.

Your pouting won’t speed it up.

Your whining won’t speed it up.

Your crying wont speed it up.

With all that being said someday you will make the “MY BRONCO IS HERE BABY” and you will be super happy.

My advice is to be thankful for what you do have, and stop focusing on it.

It’s a vehicle and that’s it.

Now stop crying
AMEN!! To all like posts as well.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My wife said she thinks it’s never going to happen, but at least I have my Bronco “in my heart.” That was tough to take. I’m worried about inflation, but we’ll see.
Sponsored