First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a granger oct reservation, so I'm probably slated for 2035. I put in an order on a Jeep Wrangler, officially throwing in the towel. 2 weeks in, and I already have a vin for the Jeep.
I had to do the same. Oct reservation as well. It only took about 2 months to get it and I had every package you could get.
Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm a granger oct reservation, so I'm probably slated for 2035. I put in an order on a Jeep Wrangler, officially throwing in the towel. 2 weeks in, and I already have a vin for the Jeep.
I just got a JLURubicon with the sky one touch roof. Very impressed and wish I made the decision sooner to jump ship

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just donā€™t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably wonā€™t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isnā€™t getting better.
I feel the same way, but for different reasons when I'm constipated.

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it seems FCA doesnā€™t have a problem getting vehIcles Iā€™m still holding out for MY23 with the color top . Canā€™t believe ford did this to us šŸ˜ž

droosif

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is what Iā€™m doing. Car is crapping out so I ordered a Jeep for 10% off MSRP and will sell when bronco comes in

Sponsored

Bomclod

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was a day 1 6th hour res holder who canceled my order because I really wanted a manual sas. Dealer told me to place my order when they came out in Oct for a ā€˜22. I was frustrated with Ford like so many others but I finally placed an order 1/1/22 with no expectation of getting a 22. I was amazed to recently find out that my Bronco is to be delivered 5/28-6/3! My dealer was amazed also and wondered what strings I pulled. ??? So, donā€™t lose hope, it does happen.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP, your Bronco is coming and is going to be sold as dealer stock with ADM...

Sav426

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree it is NOT coming.

Your pouting wonā€™t speed it up.

Your whining wonā€™t speed it up.

Your crying wont speed it up.

With all that being said someday you will make the ā€œMY BRONCO IS HERE BABYā€ and you will be super happy.

My advice is to be thankful for what you do have, and stop focusing on it.

Itā€™s a vehicle and thatā€™s it.

Now stop crying

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just donā€™t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably wonā€™t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isnā€™t getting better.
My wife gave up and bought a Rubicon today. Im still going to persevere and get my res fulfilled from Granger but Iā€™m not going to be surprised if itā€™s a 24 model at this point.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is what Iā€™m doing. Car is crapping out so I ordered a Jeep for 10% off MSRP and will sell when bronco comes in
You may decide to sell the Jeep after you drive the Bronco. It's impressive. Another guy I know bailed out, ordered a new Jeep and it's been into the dealer for issues 4 times in less than 1000 miles. Good luck whatever you choose.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP, your Bronco is coming and is going to be sold as dealer stock with ADM...
Yes, any Bronco on order will eventually be built and I agree PSUTE...someone will get it.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Silly B6G Millennialsā€¦..

6gzsif.jpg

Deleted member 21681

Ya well that would be a miracle. but I hope they donā€™t because they should give those res holders their broncos before everyone else. It all doesnā€™t make sense
Well, donā€™t lose hope. I reserved in January of 2021 at a small, local dealership with a highly-constrained build that I didnā€™t compromise on to try and move through the line quicker. Didnā€™t try to swerve anything, just ordered what I wanted and waited. I got a surprise may 30th build date last week. Not sure how, but it happens. Do what you need to for your situation tho. Maybe an interim vehicle is the way to go. Should be able to get a good chunk of your value back on sale or trade-in.

Last edited by a moderator:

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes - I'm losing hope, too.

droosif

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You may decide to sell the Jeep after you drive the Bronco. It's impressive. Another guy I know bailed out, ordered a new Jeep and it's been into the dealer for issues 4 times in less than 1000 miles. Good luck whatever you choose.
Thatā€™s what I was saying. Im buying the Jeep and then going to sell the Jeep once the bronco comes in. I just finished Off Roadeo in MOAB bad have test driven one at my local dealer .
Sponsored