bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
While I think this guy might possibly be legit , the whole thing read like the old Nigerian prince seeking help to move $8 million dollarsemail scam.

you’ve got to want a Raptor pretty bad to front a stranger $100+k to maybe get a Raptor someday….maybe…. or get your money back…..maybe. Can’t even use a escrow account as the guy needs your money to buy the vehicle.

It’ll be interesting to see how bad someone wants a Raptor to pay the price, plus taxes in their home state and the “risk premium” on this deal.

and some competition, Ford Dealer with a VIN…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265789735002?hash=item3de24d805a:g:xcMAAOSwLFxi2VA~

With these types of auctions, you don't need to go through the default ebay buy buttons, consider it more of an advertisement. You message the seller directly and work out a deposit, pick up, verify legitimacy. I was trying to negotiate for a FE last year on a few of these on ebay but ended up passing on them and that is how all of those were handled.
Sponsored

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Have any Braptor orders submitted in early April been scheduled yet?

bwm1116s

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150| 69&13 Camaro 97 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I went to see my dealer today about my F-150 (11 months and counting) and I was told I would get a VIN before the 2022's were done. Now I don't have a GT, I randomly got an allocation from my dealer because of the headache of my F-150 build. I truly believe that the dealers are hand picking what builds get send in.

bwm1116s

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150| 69&13 Camaro 97 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have any Braptor orders submitted in early April been scheduled yet?
I got my confirmation e-mail from Ford on 04/06/22, no build date yet, but a wink from my dealer that I'll get pulled next week

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Per Ford Performance today, clean build but unscheduled.

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I haven’t been on the FordPass app in a bit, but it actually has a picture of my build now under my vehicles.

BE5B2F24-5FF2-4F2A-A615-1F266EF60BBD.jpeg

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So from what I can see via a quick scan of the last few pages of the thread, less than 5 Raptors got scheduled this round? Obviously only seeing what is posted here on this forum of course. So with maybe 100 in that previously posted video, Ford seems to have a lot of catching up to do as far as Bronco Raptor is concerned. Very unfortunate. I think I should have stayed on my original reservation/order. Judging from recent scheduling posts, I'd probably have my Badlands or it would be on the way at the least. Quite a few 2D have been scheduled/built in the last couple months. Trying to be patient, but it sure is getting harder to do. 😠

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So from what I can see via a quick scan of the last few pages of the thread, less than 5 Raptors got scheduled this round? Obviously only seeing what is posted here on this forum of course. So with maybe 100 in that previously posted video, Ford seems to have a lot of catching up to do as far as Bronco Raptor is concerned. Very unfortunate. I think I should have stayed on my original reservation/order. Judging from recent scheduling posts, I'd probably have my Badlands or it would be on the way at the least. Quite a few 2D have been scheduled/built in the last couple months. Trying to be patient, but it sure is getting harder to do. 😠
There is a couple hundred scheduled this round based on a few Vin's that have been thrown out.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

OK, here is a new one from Ford Chat this morning:

The vehicle is currently  Scheduled to Day (2022-08-05) with an ETA of completion of August 21-27.
I confirmed "ETA of completion" = fully produced. Anyone know why it would take two to three weeks to complete production?

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OK, here is a new one from Ford Chat this morning:

I confirmed "ETA of completion" = fully produced. Anyone know why it would take two to three weeks to complete production?
The ETA completion lingo comes straight off the Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR) - a web application that all dealers have access to. It refers to a tentative delivery date range. “Scheduled-to-Day” refers to the blend date.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just got a September 5th build week with a 19 - 25th delivery window
How do you have a delivery window and you are still only on week scheduled and not day scheduled?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think I should have stayed on my original reservation/order. Judging from recent scheduling posts, I'd probably have my Badlands or it would be on the way at the least. Quite a few 2D have been scheduled/built in the last couple months. Trying to be patient, but it sure is getting harder to do. 😠
Yep. If Ford had said the Raptor was going to take longer than my original order I would have never switched and my Bronco would have been on the way to the dealership right now along with a ton of other day 1 reservations that ended up getting scheduled the next round right after I switched my order.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got my confirmation e-mail from Ford on 04/06/22, no build date yet, but a wink from my dealer that I'll get pulled next week
Same here, I was told last week to watch in the next two weeks, they got the allotment but were told scheduling would be soon.
Sponsored