Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congrats! What was your blend date?
I believe 6/28. It’s been built for a couple months (per Ford Performance) but, like the others, just sitting at the factory. My guess, going forward, any Raptor built, will be shipped a week or so after they are completed.
Sponsored

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I believe 6/28. It’s been built for a couple months (per Ford Performance) but, like the others, just sitting at the factory. My guess, going forward, any Raptor built, will be shipped a week or so after they are completed.
Cool thanks. Still no update for me I was 6/14.

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello all.
Good news bad news for me. Looks like built and ford chat saying to dealer 9/15-9/20.
On the back door I show a markup (15k) that was never talked about and asked dealer and their reply was “no mark up on broncos but this is special vehicle and there will be a mark up and once we know what the market will support we will let you know”. I’m only BRAPTOR they are getting. Needless to say I’m very upset and am now talking to the GM. I have every email from 2020 and has always been msrp and not one mention of markup. Even my build sheet price was initialed and circled by me. They even offered me an R and I said no because of the markup. Will be curious how this plays out. Any tips or ideas would be great.
Were you a golden ticket or dealer allocation? If you were a golden ticket you have a strong argument most dealers are not charging much markup if any, for GT holders. If you were a dealer allocation I would think markup applies. Either way 15k seems bad but not totally horrendous. You could flip that for 30k at least.

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello all.
Good news bad news for me. Looks like built and ford chat saying to dealer 9/15-9/20.
On the back door I show a markup (15k) that was never talked about and asked dealer and their reply was “no mark up on broncos but this is special vehicle and there will be a mark up and once we know what the market will support we will let you know”. I’m only BRAPTOR they are getting. Needless to say I’m very upset and am now talking to the GM. I have every email from 2020 and has always been msrp and not one mention of markup. Even my build sheet price was initialed and circled by me. They even offered me an R and I said no because of the markup. Will be curious how this plays out. Any tips or ideas would be great.
That sucks. The GM where I am getting mine assured me that it will be sold at MSRP. He even signed next to the price on the build sheet. In his words, ”You have my word, and my word is golden”.
ill know next week.
In your case, I’d get an attorney. They certainly indicated to you it would be sold at MSRP.

Sponsored

biturboamg

Raptor
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Were you a golden ticket or dealer allocation? If you were a golden ticket you have a strong argument most dealers are not charging much markup if any, for GT holders. If you were a dealer allocation I would think markup applies. Either way 15k seems bad but not totally horrendous. You could flip that for 30k at least.
Yes I am GT holder.

biturboamg

Raptor
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That sucks. The GM where I am getting mine assured me that it will be sold at MSRP. He even signed next to the price on the build sheet. In his words, ”You have my word, and my word is golden”.
ill know next week.
In your case, I’d get an attorney. They certainly indicated to you it would be sold at MSRP.
I already reached out to one just incase. Just sucks as I didn’t want to have to battle to pay a dealer 80k after waiting over two years. Hopefully they do the right thing before it gets that far.

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I already reached out to one just incase. Just sucks as I didn’t want to have to battle to pay a dealer 80k after waiting over two years. Hopefully they do the right thing before it gets that far.
Probably your best argument is the fact that market pricing for Golden Ticket is MSRP or slightly above 2-3k. Also, yes they can sell your Bronco to anyone if you refuse, however without your reservation they would never have gotten this Bronco in the first place and so early. Also, you had the option to choose any dealer you wanted and you chose them because they promised MSRP. Good luck - I hope they do the right thing (and I hope my dealer does as well!).

Sponsored

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok all this positive forward progress will not stand on B6G! (biturboamg's trials and tribulations not withstanding:mad:). So I am here to ground us.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 11CA9FAC-1CA3-426C-AE17-4CD2D5C11EAB

Have a great long weekend and may your BRaptor dreams come true.

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is this the swing gate fix? (from the svtperformance video)
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1662127724120

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is this the swing gate fix? (from the svtperformance video)
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1662127724120
What are you thinking is the fix? The strut at the bottom is on every Bronco.