Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I'm in. Now I'll look for an RV space to reserve. I'll look to arrive on Monday and leave the next Wed, the 10th. I'm hooking up with some friends Sun-Tues, but anyone is welcome to run with us. We can see the event schedule when it comes out and decide what we want to run. Might be fun to run at least one event run and meet some 6g folks who aren't on this forum. Should be no problem to plan our own trails around their schedule. I would say that must run trails are Hells Revenge, Poison Spider Mesa, and Moab Rim, with Cliffhanger a great possibility. Plenty of other options for light wheeling and fabulous scenery.

Sweet! :) :)
i definitely want to do Hells Revenge again. When I went last year it still had snow in several shaded places so couldn’t do things like Hell’s Gate.

Ford Bronco Moab Bronco Safari 2023 Scheduled For May 2-6 7F02FF1F-1B9B-479F-99E2-C8F797BEF7FD

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I'm in. Now I'll look for an RV space to reserve. I'll look to arrive on Monday and leave the next Wed, the 10th. I'm hooking up with some friends Sun-Tues, but anyone is welcome to run with us. We can see the event schedule when it comes out and decide what we want to run. Might be fun to run at least one event run and meet some 6g folks who aren't on this forum. Should be no problem to plan our own trails around their schedule. I would say that must run trails are Hells Revenge, Poison Spider Mesa, and Moab Rim, with Cliffhanger a great possibility. Plenty of other options for light wheeling and fabulous scenery.

Sweet! :) :)
I would love Poison Spider Mesa, and Moab Rim. The wife has firmly stated she is not interested in doing Cliffhanger again :(
Maybe Top of the World?

Definitely interested, but not sure I can pull a week off for EJS and a week for Bronco Safari. Let me see what magic I can pull off...maybe the tail end.
Priorities man this is a Bronco Trip on a Bronco Forum :p

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an RV space at the KOA from 5-1 to 5-10. They have RV spaces and cabins available. Looking forward to putting some faces to names, and fun times wheeling, exploring, and hanging out. (y) (y)

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who interested to arrived few days early before the event start and have fun ,,,, depend of the group skill we can start with easy trail like "Dome plateau" fyi this is the trail use by Bronco off-roadeo ,,, when people feel more comfortable move to Fin&Things still easy trail and move on to Hells Revenge etc.... and maybe one day do something more gnarly like "ROSE GARDEN"

I have a lot of video of the Bronco Safari 2022 on my YouTube channel moab6g

YouTube Channel MOABG

YouTube Channel MOABG all Shorts

YouTube Channel MOABG Playlists - "Bronco Safari 2022"

I will soon post a video in 3 part of the Fin&Things in Hyperspeed done during the Safari 2022

Just let me know who is interested to be there couple days before the Bronco Safari 2023 and also who is in terested to do Sand Hollow after the Safari or maybe do the Rubicon if the snow is melt n'off the second week of May,,,,

Ford Bronco Moab Bronco Safari 2023 Scheduled For May 2-6 20220911_194709

Ford Bronco Moab Bronco Safari 2023 Scheduled For May 2-6 20220911_192458

Ford Bronco Moab Bronco Safari 2023 Scheduled For May 2-6 20220911_191637

Ford Bronco Moab Bronco Safari 2023 Scheduled For May 2-6 20220911_191957

Last edited:

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll be driving home to Bakersfield from Sand Hollow, dropping off the buggy, picking up the Bronco, and driving to Moab. :)

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, curious if someone is organizing a list of days and activities for those days?

I'm guessing the Bronco Safari group is doing a bunch of things, but I'm looking to see if there's a list of days I should specifically book, to best hang with this group and not pay an exuberant amount to follow the Safari groups.
The Bronco safari page only links to their Facebook, which requires a sign in to view the pages.

Sponsored

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had planned to go as far as I could by about 2:00 pm or so, then turn around and come back out, but we were more than half way around and didn't want to do most of that stuff twice, so finished it. We took a total of 10 hours to go all the way. I wish the National Park Service wouldn't be so pessimistic about how long it should take. We stopped a lot on the way.
Glad you didn't turn around. I've learned to not trust what the NPS says. I imagine that they take an extremely conservative approach to such questions, so people can't come back on them when they get stuck or not meet their schedule.

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, curious if someone is organizing a list of days and activities for those days?

I'm guessing the Bronco Safari group is doing a bunch of things, but I'm looking to see if there's a list of days I should specifically book, to best hang with this group and not pay an exuberant amount to follow the Safari groups.
The Bronco safari page only links to their Facebook, which requires a sign in to view the pages.
The last post is from May so nothing useful yet.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last post is from May so nothing useful yet.
Thank you for the info! I appreciate you checking.
I'm going to book at the Rustic Inn from the night of the 2nd and checkout on the 6th. Should I check in on the 1st instead, in case there's adventures on the 2nd itself?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to book at the Rustic Inn from the night of the 2nd and checkout on the 6th. Should I check in on the 1st instead, in case there's adventures on the 2nd itself?
Even if there isn't anything going on, you could always go to Canyonlands & or Arches NP's. They are both really close & really nice if you have not been.
See you at the Rustic Inn :cool:

Last edited:
OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even if there isn't anything going on, you could always go to Canyonlands & or Arches NP's. They are both really close & really nice if you have not been.
See you at the Rustic Inn :cool:
I'm coming in on the 1st so I can hit the ground running the 2nd. I do want to visit Arches one day, and there is a reservation system going into effect this year so plan ahead.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.