John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure right now, I have my truck that they will fit on, giving the truck to my youngest going to let him see if he likes the 33 Muds on it now or does he want to put these steelies on it.
No problem. if it comes about you want to sell them just let me know.
Sponsored

octoberguard

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Went to a bonfire, shes still dirty though I should get the chassis and exhaust at this point with a hose (too cold lately)
EB55CC3B-5293-4261-A3D4-ABBBBEF4A04E.jpeg
FDFBE264-C750-4A69-A026-AA4D249DCFD8.jpeg
35F41106-C119-4233-AF2D-AD2DFE6AB2E2.jpeg
3A0969A9-0EE6-4484-97CE-954D61531BA5.jpeg
A1E6DFE6-74BF-43B2-B82E-AD021DE3E673.jpeg
7D0A9DA1-8AD7-401D-8714-051394173834.jpeg
D36787E1-6D0D-4B77-AF30-4DC0167A92AE.jpeg
How's that 2-door soft top? I assume it's Bestop? Looking to get one for my 2 door in the spring.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How's that 2-door soft top? I assume it's Bestop? Looking to get one for my 2 door in the spring.
Its great, Bestop indeed. I still got it on, only thing is you’ll get some more wind noise, especially above 80.

still, not going back to hard top anytime soon, Ill deal with the noise and the ease of going topback vs the awkwardness of storing the t-tops and the fact Id be SOL if I wanted the back off.

Now I need a door storage option

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Found out this AM that I got bumped from 12/19 to 1/9..No email. And no update so I called and they confirmed my suspicions. Oh well. Maybe for the best. Now they are not rushing before the Christmas break…

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its great, Bestop indeed. I still got it on, only thing is you’ll get some more wind noise, especially above 80.

still, not going back to hard top anytime soon, Ill deal with the noise and the ease of going topback vs the awkwardness of storing the t-tops and the fact Id be SOL if I wanted the back off.

I’m interested in how it operates. Do the rear windows come out giving you a “Safari” look.

Sponsored

Tomfordgt

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great looking Bronco. I have a question that you probably can answer. I have a 2 door with the hard top from the factory and it was ordered with the Bestop soft top. On the 2 door does the soft top only fold back to the top of the roll over bars? (doesn't lay flat)
Thanks

octoberguard

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice! I had a Bestop Sunrider on over the summer, but it leaked in a couple of spots and I had to send it back to Bestop, so I was curious how the full top is.

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice! I had a Bestop Sunrider on over the summer, but it leaked in a couple of spots and I had to send it back to Bestop, so I was curious how the full top is.
That’s what I was worried about. I heard some people had problems. I was really wanting to go that route but not going to take the chance

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 2-door is so close, yet so far. Its been at the railyard about 20 miles from my house/dealer since last week but, still not at dealer. When I tracked the railcar over the weekend, it said that the railcar had been emptied and back with the railcar company. Praying it it gets delivered to them today or sometime this week.

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Found out this AM that I got bumped from 12/19 to 1/9..No email. And no update so I called and they confirmed my suspicions. Oh well. Maybe for the best. Now they are not rushing before the Christmas break…
Saw your post and just checked mine. Went from week of Jan 13 to Jan 30th. Wonder how long we'll be watching this unfold...

Sponsored

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw your post and just checked mine. Went from week of Jan 13 to Jan 30th. Wonder how long we'll be watching this unfold...
I think it’s just the nature of the beast. A buddy of mine got bumped twice in Nov but finally got built. So I’m not too worried. At least we have VIN#s

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, I know of one person delivery to same dealers ship was like 9 days, but don’t think mine will be delivered that quick.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are those 35’s and do you have a lift?