Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wait wait so on Bronco Nation they list the trims and the Area 51 is labeled as a Black diamond not a wild track. Can anyone confirm if it’s a black diamond or a wild track?
I am think they are two different broncos. The one on bronco nation is a BD. This picture no info was with it. We just dubbed it a Wildtrak bc the badge on the side looks to be a WT. Not completely sure that this Area 51 isn't a frankenbronc! Pictures are however blurry it could be same one though! Upon closer inspection that badge looks to have white in it think it is a BD. I apologise for the confusion!
Sponsored

Last edited:

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2012 Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
inb4 prospective area 51 buyers become confused again
Indecisive color buyers become confused... that area 51 looks awesome and that color isn't in my top 3 BUT .. it is also shown with sasquatch which seems to make a world of difference. And that damn cyber orange.. looks mostly yellow again. Wait for build and price later this month and we shall see... so torn at this point. Orange, white, cactus gray, ... all the colors can look phenomenal with right build. GL ALL - choosing will be a pain

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hard to tell, but it looks like the Area 51 may have the side steps? Does Wildtrak come with those, or is it possibly an Outer Banks with Sasquatch?

Or maybe I'm just seeing things that aren't there...
The badge does look like OBX now that you say that....

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The badge does look like OBX now that you say that....
It's def hard to tell looking at it closer that badge has white in it. It could either be a OB or a BD. We gotta find somebody to get some clearer pictures ASAP!

Ronco96

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait wait so on Bronco Nation they list the trims and the Area 51 is labeled as a Black diamond not a wild track. Can anyone confirm if it’s a black diamond or a wild track?
Bronco Nation is a BD based on the grill and headlights. I think the Aerea 51 in this thread is also a BD with the optional wheels available on the BD... but then again tires make it look like a Sasquatch.

Sponsored

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ugh. The Outer Banks unless sasquatched looks horrid. Back to undecided over here...

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do the Outer Banks have to come with painted fender flares? Not a fan.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Idk loud/bright colors just look off on the 4 door. Makes it look like a long lifted convertible. Maybe the side slab body panels are too long a canvas for something more than subtle

....2 door is a totally different situation
I didn't want to say anything, but I will anyway, those 4 doors look terrible. It's like there's too much paint or something. It's too much of something, I dunno, grotesque.

The only 4door that looks 'correct' is the area 51

NYCwelder

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am think they are two different broncos. The one on bronco nation is a BD. This picture no info was with it. We just dubbed it a Wildtrak bc the badge on the side looks to be a WT. Not completely sure that this Area 51 isn't a frankenbronc! Pictures are however blurry it could be same one though! Upon closer inspection that badge looks to have white in it think it is a BD. I apologise for the confusion!
I think they are two different Broncos. It looks like the bumpers are different. At least from what I can see on my phone.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
<snip>Maybe I'll just get a tractor lift for my Outback, paint everything black and red and drive around in Michigan over anything gray. </snip>
Including discarded Bronco MIC hardtops.

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if
6D416604-ED4C-4E3E-9E98-74AE0B35A72C.jpeg

So glad to see that white top, that was a biggie for me! Now just need a light colored interior.
It may be time for me to decide if I actually like this vehicle, or if I like the idea of it in my head. Being totally honest, I don’t like any of those in that picture.

Those outer banks models sitting there are $50,000 vehicles. I dont see it.

Most of the ones that are done right, i.e. badlands Or sasquatched higher end models look good but it’s going to be a crapshoot Without seeing in person before we order in 8 weeks.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, I used to think that Cyber Orange was nice looking, but the more I see it the more it looks like a pencil box to me. :cautious:

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6D416604-ED4C-4E3E-9E98-74AE0B35A72C.jpeg

So glad to see that white top, that was a biggie for me! Now just need a light colored interior.
is that the same Area 51 that we all love From the indoor picture? Looks so much worse outside in this light.