Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm getting ready to order a 4 door but those 2 doors are calling my name trying to get me to change my mind. ?
They do that to me too, but then I realize they only have enough room to haul a lunch box and I am over it.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought the same. The one letdown that is fairly common with many these days. The problem I have is that $50-60k should bring a bit more quality to this aspect. Again, challenges my decision considering my wife's Telluride was just $42k and is loaded with luxury. I realize, hardcore off-roading isn't in the Telluride's lane but it does just fine on easy off road trails and is absolutely amazing for typical daily driving and long highway trips. Guess I keep asking myself - how often am I really going to take advantage of the off-road prowess and is it worth it... Hence, still waiting to put in my order even with the dealer hounding me.
The Bronco is going to be a different experience than the Telluride.
If you have never owned or driven a Jeep Wrangler, I’d recommend going down to a dealership and getting a test drive.
The Bronco on road should feel and handle better than the Jeep (IFS vs Solid Axle) but the noise and experience should be a lot closer than the Telluride.
The Bronco engineering focus/money is spent on the frame and suspension, not the interior luxury.
There are plenty of people who are going to be shocked that the driving experience isn’t a serene as their X3, X5, Lexus, etc.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I suspected a small percent of the forum knows their car history and that would be the high/low beam button. ;)

When I did the restomod on my 38 Chevy pickup, I ripped out the floor mount starter button, which was to the right of the gas pedal, as I converted it over to a 12 volt system.
I restomodded a '45 Ford GPW, actually put a Pinto 2.3 in (perfect motor for that little Jeep) and removed the floor mounted starter button.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is this the BD from the other day? Or is it a lightning blue FE. Matte black grill with gloss black lettering?

Today:
Ford Bronco 📷 Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos game-of-thrones-well

BD from Thursday:

Ford Bronco 📷 Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos game-of-thrones-well
Just so you know these pictures arent always in order so I bet it was waiting to have it's letters installed! Like day to day order....

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stig haul from this week...

Shadow Black Badlands upgraded wheels+interior
Cyber Orange Badlands and Wildtrak
Rapid Red 4 door Big Bend
Rapid Red Outer Banks in 2 & 4 door
Race Red Wildtrak
Base Dash climate control cluster
Headlamp function cluster
Higher trim model climate cluster
Wiper function
AMB Badlands and Base Sasquatch
Oxford White Badlands
Oxford Outer Banks
Area 51 Sasquatch
Base Amber light bar lit up
Dash display graphics
Locker function switches
AUX switches
Reverse Camera details

Enjoy...

Thx stig. Great pics

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I saw the white one with the blue door handles and thought it looked sick! Then realised it was protective plastic wrap... Ford: Please make optional door handles in 'protective wrap blue'
Your first personalization project.

Nd9GcT17u-4Muii1Nd7jbUrJWalBYJPa43qP3EvPA&usqp=CAU.jpg

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Passed on the Explorer and got my wife an Atlas instead. Interior quality was way ahead of the explorer and I fear I may miss that with the Bronco. Though I have every intention to buy the Bronco I am eager to see what the next generation 4runner has to offer.

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably a very stupid question, but what does this button do? Window lock? Thanks for all the great pics!

Factory 2021 Bronco center console~2.jpg

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That button and the big comfy seats made for an American sized ass are what I miss the most from my '84 full size Bronco.
Love the high beam button. Memories. Lol
Sponsored