mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m looking forward to the inevitable wide and zoomed out shots.

With the top finish similar to the glass, it’s going to give it a completely different feel to the vehicle aesthetic.
Will it look good with AMB ?
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Actually this is a win-win by Ford. Everyone complained about not liking the MIC top and were upset that there were constraints on the nicer mod top. The mod top on this post is consistent-not different-from previous photos and representations. But suddenly it is too nice! So if I get this right, you can order a shiny black mod top with MATHING shiny black mirrors and shiny door handles and shiny grille-ooorrrr you can get the more subdued top WITH subdued handles and subdued mirrors and a non-reflective grille-ooorrr MATCHING body color, mod top body color, body color door handles and body color mirrors, and somehow Ford screwed up?????? Not good enough? select a '22 and Ford will add a white top and multiple Special Edition choices because Ford listened to the bitching on this site. Quit belly aching and order your damn bronco like your burger-anyway you want it. Good thing many folks on this site did not have to buy a 1966 Bronco. As difficult as it may be, when you take delivery of your Bronco at least try and look like you are happy.

Sponsored

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes I work in a Ford factory doing paint/metal work and the lighting makes every vehicle look different. When you get it in natural light it will be ok. I have a FE with the mod top reserved and I’m not worried.
But do you like against grey fenders ? Isn’t that weird ??

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

But do you like against grey fenders ? Isn’t that weird ??
Well I don’t think my FE will have grey fenders, at least I hope not, but if it does I will change them out to black to match the top, grill and mirrors.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you guys not figured it out yet...Ford is having a hard time matching/coordinating colors & shades on everything within these Broncos. Just look at some of the interior colors, dashes, accent colors, top/fender flares/grill etc.

At least everything in and on my f150 goes well together and looks clean.

my wife HATES the orange stitching/accents and she’s getting a BL and said “well at least it doesnt look like all those other trims and their forced hideous options.”

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford...is it really that hard to make the top and all black trim items match in the same color!!!
Someone should asks a rep that simple question.

Reactions: BD1

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you guys not figured it out yet...Ford is having a hard time matching/coordinating colors & shades on everything within these Broncos. Just look at some of the interior colors, dashes, accent colors, top/fender flares/grill etc.

my wife HATES the orange stitching/accents and she’s getting a BL and said “well at least it doesnt look like all those other trims and their forced hideous options.”
Keeping in mind all of these are still pre pro.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seems pretty unanimous: Epic fail / we like MIC.
I agree 100%, everyone should get that beautiful MIC Gray top.
With that said now maybe I can get my ugly, too shinny, easily scratched black top alot quicker from the late avaiability list. 😆

Last edited:

Thrasher78

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX and ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Don't worry so much about the stitching
More subtle then bright ... works well
Still preproduction at KOH but looked really good

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I like the ruggedness and scratch resistance of the MIC - but - does the MIC top have the gunner hatch? I have a BFF that rides with me occasionally, likes imbibe and shout quotes from guy movies at the public. The gunner hatch would serve him well. :)

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great!
Sponsored