Sponsored

Those of us who are email-less so far...stay calm.

ProdigyJKU

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
8minute 7/13 reservation

BD 2.3 7speed

No email. šŸ˜„
Sponsored

JohnWayne

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2018 F350, 2015 Transit, 2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got an email from Ford! Then I opened it........Welcome to your next Ford ownership blah blah something. I got my wife a new Mustang GT last Friday night and it was about that. Think I'm gonna take my patience out on her new tires LOL.

WillisCā€™onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ahhh man, just read through my emails and got the heart flutters. I see "Bronco scheduled for production"....what it really said "Your Bronco Scheduled for production yet?" From Bronco6G.

Thanks for the Rush

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First hour reservation. If I get pushed to late year/2022 a Power Wagon is in my future. Cant take this anymore.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealership called this afternoon. He said Iā€™m a MY2021 3rd quarter future Bronco owner.
Who let this guy in? Canā€™t you see how upset we are... then you come in bragging about how special you are. I mean damn... šŸ˜‰

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Some of you need to take a deep breath... I'm as excited as the next guy to get my bronco.. Maybe more so, I'm driving an 88 bronco ii as a daily with a busted speedo, and leaks in just about everything. I'm so stoked to have a new bronco... I look at pics of my build like 6X a day... But remember we initially weren't even supposed to find out any production news until May? None of us have any clue how this works and it's very possible that you didn't get an email yet, and you will still have very early production. Especially all of you 7/13 (I'm early am 7/14) people who are acting like this is literally the apocolypse... No one is being unfair to you, or slighting you, or screwing you over. Google stoicism, relax, and over the next 6 weeks I'm sure everyone will have a very clear picture of where they sit. Delayed gratification is the essence of maturity. You will get your bronco. And if you see one on the road 1 week before yours WHO CARES. Now take a breath crack a brewski and chillllllllll.... or... just cancel your order šŸ˜‰

WillisCā€™onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some of you need to take a deep breath... I'm as excited as the next guy to get my bronco.. Maybe more so, I'm driving an 88 bronco ii as a daily with a busted speedo, and leaks in just about everything. I'm so stoked to have a new bronco... I look at pics of my build like 6X a day... But remember we initially weren't even supposed to find out any production news until May? None of us have any clue how this works and it's very possible that you didn't get an email yet, and you will still have very early production. Especially all of you 7/13 (I'm early am 7/14) people who are acting like this is literally the apocolypse... No one is being unfair to you, or slighting you, or screwing you over. Google stoicism, relax, and over the next 6 weeks I'm sure everyone will have a very clear picture of where they sit. Delayed gratification is the essence of maturity. You will get your bronco. And if you see one on the road 1 week before yours WHO CARES. Now take a breath crack a brewski and chillllllllll.... or... just cancel your order šŸ˜‰

How do you know it isn't the Apocalypse man???? My Bronco is White-Pale Horse? Revelation????

All in Jest.

Alanh

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dalton... no communication unless I initiate. I figured Chattanooga dealers would be slammed with reservations. I rolled the dice... lol
In
Yeah I bought in Cleveland for same reason. I reserved within 5 hours. Thought for sure I'd get in first wave. Guess not.
My dealer just informed us we are #52 of 61 for a MY22 so probably get the WT in Q3 next year. Ill buy this round boys and I'll check in next year!
In Nashville, no messages yet

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke with my dealer again this afternoon and he explained this process people are going through right now in a fair bit of detail. His info has been good/correct thus far.

His allotment of Bronco's for 2021 is 25. This first wave build he was designated 6. He has only seen two of the six previewed by Ford so far, a FE and the one that he gave priority to. He said he can see previews on Tuesday and the e-mails go out Thursday from Ford. So next Tuesday he will see somewhere between 0 and 4 more previews of the initial six he was allotted for this first cycle and those e-mails will go out next Thursday to those customers. He let me know that these build allotments happen in six week periods. So sometime between this past Tuesday and six weeks from now, his initial six will be previewed and then e-mails will go out.

He did say also that it is possible that those six previews will happen before the end of the six week period. Meaning it won't necessarily take the full six weeks to get all initial six previewed and e-mailed out by Ford. When he gets his next six week batch he doesn't know if it will be another 6 or 10 or 12, but he said by August, he will have heard about all of his 25 2021 allotments.

Also, the dealer does not know whose build is getting approved until the preview e-mail the Tuesday before. So if you haven't heard by today (Thursday) then you didn't make the first wave and you won't be hearing anything a minute before next Tuesday and that is if your dealer calls you to let you know, otherwise you won't hear anything before next Thursday. So everyone can relax for the weekend. :sneaky:

Hope this is somewhat helpful.

Danimal916

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who let this guy in? Canā€™t you see how upset we are... then you come in bragging about how special you are. I mean damn... šŸ˜‰
Iā€™ve been waiting since 2017 when Ford teased that they were bringing back the Bronco. 5 months, a year, Iā€™m committed to see this Bronco thing to the end.

HighHoleScrambler

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GL550
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same boat. My time stamp is 7/13 at 10:55 pm est. I did choose rapid red and black interior but from what I understand black interior doesnā€™t matter any more.
Is rapid red one of the deadly sins?

I am also a 7/13 reservation and am told Iā€™m #5 of ~70 orders at my dealer. Would love to get an email but excited to see progress and others getting updates!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve been waiting since 2017 when Ford teased that they were bringing back the Bronco. 5 months, a year, Iā€™m committed to see this Bronco thing to the end.
Yeah... lots of us bud. 4 years and counting

Danimal916

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah... lots of us bud. 4 years and counting
I was heading down to TN last weekend and saw a Cyber blur in my rear view. It was a Cyber Orange 4-door Outer Banks with MI tags. Beautiful!
Sponsored