Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

sounds like they are still catching up. They are at the very end of the 07/21 builds and will be starting 07/22 this morning sometime. Well I hope they will start this morning.
Mine is 07/22 and 1110 so I should be in that first batch of the builds for today. My sticker updated too. It now shows 07/22 at the bottom when it was different before
Same here 7/22 with 1655 rotation!

@Chrism81 I’ll be watching for yours buddy!

Well good luck to everyone, hopefully they keep the good pace and catch up today giving the 7/23 guys a full day of production tomorrow!
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well good luck to everyone, hopefully they keep the good pace and catch up today giving the 7/23 guys a full day of production tomorrow!
Thanks. If the shift times someone said on here are true we should get ours built today or late today.

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7/22 1045 here - hoping today is birthday!

Good luck to all the other soon-to-be-parents out there. May your internet be strong to handle your infinite refreshes and may the odds be ever in your favor!

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/22 1045 here - hoping today is birthday!

Good luck to all the other soon-to-be-parents out there. May your internet be strong to handle your infinite refreshes and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Well i'll be looking for your update since you are ahead of me today. May all the stars align for us today!

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am #1246 for 7/22 -
my sticker also says 7/22/21 on the bottom - I am not sure that was there before.

What number do they start counting at ? How big is a batch ?

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am #1246 for 7/22 -
my sticker also says 7/22/21 on the bottom - I am not sure that was there before.

What number do they start counting at ? How big is a batch ?
So my sticker had said 7/14 but changed to today’s date (a positive sign)

They appear to be working hard to get caught up, it seemed less optimistic on Monday with the previous Friday guys still awaiting their builds.

Purely speculative but they appear to be humming along at a good clip!

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you imagine what the non bronco6g 7/22 build people are doing today? I mean - actually being productive members of society or some such thing? Lets take a moment to give thanks to them - keeping the lights on and stuff while we exercise our mouse click fingers.

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you imagine what the non bronco6g 7/22 build people are doing today? I mean - actually being productive members of society or some such thing? Lets take a moment to give thanks to them - keeping the lights on and stuff while we exercise our mouse click fingers.
You know its funny going from this page to facebook and it feels even more insane. All these people on these pages have no idea whats going on and when you start reading the comments it becomes a laughing show

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One of my nurses told me I can't "do that bronco thing today" because it got us too backed up yesterday. She wasn't happy that when she walked into my office I was going through this thread.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
8162 and no email.
No email, 8892. @Permaxyz said to check back today for a birthday, I'm guessing it will happen sometime this afternoon with a "built" email coming next week because I have an MIC.