Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey everyone,
Let’s see those pics, Mods and Future planned mods.

I don’t care if you don’t have your Big Bend yet!!!! I want to know about the awesome rig you are building in your mind and why you are picking the Big Bend and why you are choosing the mods you are choosing.

Since the Big Bend is like the poor man’s Wildtrak, and that is what I have my order in on, I would love to see pics and learn of any Mods that you are doing.

My current build is Big Bend, Cactus Gray, SAS with Mod Bumper, Aux Switches, Mid Package, Sandstone interior and Tow package. I plan on ordering the bash plates for underneath from Ford. Approx $500. One of my driving factors is wanting cloth seats, but the main driving force is also money.

Does anyone have any idea if Wildtrak or Big Bend seat fabric can be ordered thru Ford Parts? Or if the Rubber floor from a Black Diamond or Badlands can be ordered thru Ford parts?

I would also like to to put on the hood graphic similar to the Wildtrak. If I could find the side graphic that is similar the Wildtrak, it said Big Bend, that would be cool.

I think starting out, the Big Bend will be able to do everything I want without struggling. I love the cream of a Badlands and think the Black Diamond would be perfect, minus seat fabric and I do like tan in the interior of both Big Bend and Wildtrak.

I also think that the Big Bend and Outer Banks grilles are my favorite.
Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very few things Ford Bronco are available through ford parts at this point. Not OEM parts anyhow. Im sure they’re using everything to get customer orders out.

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very few things Ford Bronco are available through ford parts at this point. Not OEM parts anyhow. Im sure they’re using everything to get customer orders out.
I’ll keep dreaming and waiting. I’m truly in no rush since I don’t have it yet 😊 I’m not enthused with some of the aftermarket stuff yet. I’m hoping more options start pouring out.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
(Furrowing my brow)
But, but... Ford promised over 200 accessories available at launch and installed on their dime! Are you saying they backslid on a promise they made to boost reservations!? I don't believe it.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(Furrowing my brow)
But, but... Ford promised over 200 accessories available at launch and installed on their dime! Are you saying they backslid on a promise they made to boost reservations!? I don't believe it.
I said original equipment. Op asked for the floor liner of a black diamond. You can get most of the aftermarket things…. Arb fridge, compressor. Wench. But good luck replacing a Broken windshield or broken lug nut. That kind of stuff. You don’t have to believe me. ( oh wait )
Ford Bronco Big Bend Discussion with Modifications Please CC9F7A39-611C-4D04-A957-C65C9BB9A84C

Sponsored
OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I said original equipment. Op asked for the floor liner of a black diamond. You can get most of the aftermarket things…. Arb fridge, compressor. Wench. But good luck replacing a Broken windshield or broken lug nut. That kind of stuff. You don’t have to believe me. ( oh wait )
Ford Bronco Big Bend Discussion with Modifications Please CC9F7A39-611C-4D04-A957-C65C9BB9A84C

I figure if I start ordering parts and pieces now, they should be here and waiting for my Bronco 🤣

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know Broncos are in short supply, but where are those Big Bend pics and Mods? Let’s see what you’ve got or are going to get 😁

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s what I’ve been doing. 😂🤣😂
What have you purchased so far? Model and options you went with? Wish list for Mods you are going to do or want to do given the opportunity, even if not currently available.

I feel like a lot of the bumpers that are coming out look too big at the moment. I really like the 4WD rear bumper, but don’t like the idea of putting the license plate on the spare, for whatever reason.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What have you purchased so far? Model and options you went with? Wish list for Mods you are going to do or want to do given the opportunity, even if not currently available.

I feel like a lot of the bumpers that are coming out look too big at the moment. I really like the 4WD rear bumper, but don’t like the idea of putting the license plate on the spare, for whatever reason.
I’m not doing anything crazy in the first year of ownership. (Mines still on Dirt Mountain)

I’m waiting to see options from all the potential AM peeps. I got small stuff do do cosmetic things now. I also want my factory bits to wear out first. I got a Sasquatch so feel I can do a lot of things just stock a year or two.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m not doing anything crazy in the first year of ownership. (Mines still on Dirt Mountain)

I’m waiting to see options from all the potential AM peeps. I got small stuff do do cosmetic things now. I also want my factory bits to wear out first. I got a Sasquatch so feel I can do a lot of things just stock a year or two.
That is how I feel for a lot of it. Although I do really want to put the bash plates underneath. What did you go with for interior? I really like the sandstone a lot.

Hopefully Ford gets things figured out and you get yours soon. I’m going with a soft top just to get my Bronco as soon as possible. I’ll pick up a hard top later, when they become available.

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Please move this back to General Topic as you can see there are no photos or videos to date. I’ve adjusted the title as I want to know what people are doing with their Big Bend Broncos 😁

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rubber floors that are used in BD and BL will not be available for other trims. These models use different floor pan stampings. If you are wanting rubber flooring your best bet is to start with it or you will have to settle for rubber floor liners instead.

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Please move this back to General Topic as you can see there are no photos or videos to date. I’ve adjusted the title as I want to know what people are doing with their Big Bend Broncos 😁
Thank you 🙏

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rubber floors that are used in BD and BL will not be available for other trims. These models use different floor pan stampings. If you are wanting rubber flooring your best bet is to start with it or you will have to settle for rubber floor liners instead.
That is great info to have. I was thinking about pulling a rubber floor from a wrecked Badlands or Black Diamond later if I had to. This may certainly change my plans slightly.

Will the under armor bash plates from BD, BL or Wildtrak work on the Big Bend?
Sponsored