Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did I screw up on my place in line? I think it says 6/197
No you put in the right number from the sticker but that number is very different from everyone else. I figured you had just made a typo inputting the info. The rest of your numbers track with what everyone else has. Weird🤷🏻‍♂️
Sponsored

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am 653/1102 11/22 so it would be a nice surprise to be built today but it sounds like Monday is more likely.

I have a few mods gathering dust in the garage for my build but I have kept myself occupied and thinking about something else other than build updates by painting up a couple of Costco RC Broncos for my twin grandsons. I had good time and can't wait to get my hands on my project.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 20211124_121504

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 20211124_121718

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No you put in the right number from the sticker but that number is very different from everyone else. I figured you had just made a typo inputting the info. The rest of your numbers track with what everyone else has. Weird🤷🏻‍♂️
Hmm maybe it a dirt mountain escapee. If I remember right I had a build date back in July be for the mic top 1.0 problems

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It sure does say that! What does that mean for the rest of the 11/22er's????

Oh Ford..... what anxiety you give! UGH! :p

Sponsored

Badlandia

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Onyx RCR Motorbike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally checking in here. Have been keeping an eye on this thread but have really been spending a lot of time in 11/15 week to get a better idea of their progress and effects on our 11/22 week. 662/1101 on 11/22. Monday works for me! It’s going to be a Bronco Christmas!

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am 653/1102 11/22 so it would be a nice surprise to be built today but it sounds like Monday is more likely.

I have a few mods gathering dust in the garage for my build but I have kept myself occupied and thinking about something else other than build updates by painting up a couple of Costco RC Broncos for my twin grandsons. I had good time and can't wait to get my hands on my project.

Literally just picked one up for one of our grands! Super cool! They are going to love them!

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's exactly what it says. I initially thought that you might have made an error entering the information on the tracker, and then I thought that maybe it's because yours is going to Canada and they have to change the speedometer to KM and the temperature gauges from Fahrenheit to Celsius, that you may have your own production line

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's exactly what it says. I initially thought that you might have made an error entering the information on the tracker, and then I thought that maybe it's because yours is going to Canada and they have to change the speedometer to KM and the temperature gauges from Fahrenheit to Celsius, that you may have your own production line
That's what I thought too but there's one more Canadian there too and the same province soo it cant be that. maybe ford is crazy or we all are idk :ROFLMAO:

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally checking in here. Have been keeping an eye on this thread but have really been spending a lot of time in 11/15 week to get a better idea of their progress and effects on our 11/22 week. 662/1101 on 11/22. Monday works for me! It’s going to be a Bronco Christmas!
I'm 571/1101 on 11/22, I was pretty sure we'd have delivery by Christmas if we got built on 11/22 but getting bumped to 11/29 might push us past Christmas. Fingers crossed we get lucky.

Sponsored

Badlandia

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Onyx RCR Motorbike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm 571/1101 on 11/22, I was pretty sure we'd have delivery by Christmas if we got built on 11/22 but getting bumped to 11/29 might push us past Christmas. Fingers crossed we get lucky.
My dealer said (grain of salt there) I should get it 2-3 weeks after build date. Living in Nashville area hope that stays true since I’m on convoy delivery. Are you convoy or rail in SC? Hope you get it before Christmas!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That would be wonderful yet, I still worry. Are they racing to get as many done as possible? I have literally no idea and its all speculation but it worries me about the build quality. Maybe I am focusing on reading too many negative threads lately… ugh. I will be very happy to have it built regardless.
We’re you been they been rushing every bronco that’s been built and there has been no quality control lots of loose terminals hoses to close to pulley all kinds of shit we got to check when you pick up which is horrible cause the dealer is supposed to do a pdi some people are getting low Coolent levels t in there vehicle from the factory

OP
OP
Broncodude@

Broncodude@

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We’re you been they been rushing every bronco that’s been built and there has been no quality control lots of loose terminals hoses to close to pulley all kinds of shit we got to check when you pick up which is horrible cause the dealer is supposed to do a pdi some people are getting low Coolent levels t in there vehicle from the factory
Those are the ones I’ve been reading and I am thinking it may be even worse than the norm. I wish I lived where I grew up. Id have my old mechanic go over everything. Its sad that QC is letting hose clamps go without inspections… only takes a second. I hear ya though… many issues already.

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer said (grain of salt there) I should get it 2-3 weeks after build date. Living in Nashville area hope that stays true since I’m on convoy delivery. Are you convoy or rail in SC? Hope you get it before Christmas!
Mine will be coming by rail to get to Charleston. I have family in Nashville and Murfreesboro, one of them reserved around the same time I did, they still haven't been scheduled yet. Here's to hoping we both get Broncos from Santa this year.

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well my dealer said that it should have been here by 12/12/21 that was before the delays so maybe 12/20/21 but idk
Sponsored