Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
big fan of the over the headlight bull bars

however not a fan of the shaping of yours. Does not feel very aesthetic. Maybe some more prototyping regarding shaping?

here is an example of molding the bars a bit better in my opinion. not trying to be nasty just giving some feedback because (not trying to be nasty) its ugly in a bad way.

Yours definately clears the headlights much better than this one (which seems to fit a proprietary bumper and likely casts headlight shadows). But this one really adds to the front of the car with how its shaped. Maybe some changes to the middle section of yours to break up the lines? The corners also seems a bit strange.

(starts at 6:24)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Deadlast76

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We are working on Steel bumper group add on’s!

A few more tube options will be available, as well as; plate holder, light mounts, and winch plate.

www.JcrOffroad.com

first two hoop options available starting tomorrow!

2FE008CA-955C-4504-9F4C-1E402F7D1051.jpeg

4E77E066-736F-4409-9161-891971E08133.jpeg
Damnit I switched back to the capable bumper because every aftermarket bull bar was a one piece bumper so I figured I'd have to swap out the whole thing. Now I got a build date and can't switch it 😑

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow, reasonably priced bronco accessories. They must not have gotten the memo about gouging us Bronco people.

Love box bars. Not sure which one to get, or to wait for a (hopefully) winch mount.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested in the prerunner hoop and the MOLLE panel - what's the lead time on these?
Probably looking at 5-15 business days right now. We’ll be working to get these new parts out into customers hands as quick as we can.

Sponsored

DieselSmack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

big fan of the over the headlight bull bars

however not a fan of the shaping of yours. Does not feel very aesthetic. Maybe some more prototyping regarding shaping?

here is an example of molding the bars a bit better in my opinion. not trying to be nasty just giving some feedback because (not trying to be nasty) its ugly in a bad way.

Yours definately clears the headlights much better than this one (which seems to fit a proprietary bumper and likely casts headlight shadows). But this one really adds to the front of the car with how its shaped. Maybe some changes to the middle section of yours to break up the lines? The corners also seems a bit strange.

(starts at 6:24)
Agreed, love the idea also but it needs to be tightened up a bit. If it fit tighter to the shape of the hood / lights, I think it'd be a no-brainer for me. Currently its just too 'blocky' for myself.

Karter01

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 KR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
+1 on just a lower bull bar/hoop please! Even better if it shapes outward just a couple of inches as opposed to going inward like the OEM does, just to provide a little outwards protection and not interfering with the camera as much if it’s shorter!

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed, love the idea also but it needs to be tightened up a bit. If it fit tighter to the shape of the hood / lights, I think it'd be a no-brainer for me. Currently its just too 'blocky' for myself.
We have to work with the constraints of the mounting locations on the stock bumper and the constraints of what our bender can make (die radius sizes, interferences, etc).

Our full replacement bumper with Bull bar will be better looking than the bolt on option.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.