Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
acemics
Hello from sunny Cape Cod. I have had 4 CJ7’s, 2 Wranglers and a FJ Cruiser in the past (my current is an 05 Chevy Silverado). I have a reservation for a Black Diamond, but I may switch to base with some options. I will have to see where the pricing ends up. I don’t mind getting the base with a few options and then adding on myself like I did with my FJ Cruiser. The bronco will see a lot of time out on the beach here as we drive out quite a bit all year round. Anyone else from Cape Cod?
Show full message
EO74
EO74
Pembroke really close to the cape....like 20 minutes
View previous replies…
EO74
EO74
@Delli555 I went with Janelle in hanover for convenece....my first choice would've been Quirk Ford but Quincy is kinda of a pita traffic wise.
Delli555
Delli555
@EO74 Did they agree to MSRP for the Bronco, did they sell above or below it? I heard a few of the Ford Dealers in the area were charging up to 5k over MSRP, which is why someone told me go to Wareham Ford.
EO74
EO74
@Delli555 Ive been waiting for years for the new bronco but opted for MY2022 hoping for a body color hard top. I have an 7/14 reservation and an early email from them saying no msrp but if they pull that crap I wont buy one. Im already on the fence due to fords totally botched roll out.
EO74
EO74
Are you in like Truro?
CapeCodCash
CapeCodCash
Who is your dealer??

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)