Sponsored

Tennessee Bronco Club

A group for Bronco lovers across the great state of Tennessee. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, on through to the Great Smokey Mountains.
Trueblue2296
Did any of you reserve a bronco? If so what kind? I reserved a Wildtrack I’m thinking I’m going to go with a Badlands when I order in December.
Show full message
Sully88
Sully88
I reserved a 4 door Badlands and am in Clarksville also!
Reactions: Trueblue2296
View previous replies…
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
@Sully88 I did see that thread on the X-plan pricing. I’m hoping that’s true. It’s not infantry lol I’m a huge cowboys fan so that’s what it comes from.
Sully88
Sully88
@Trueblue2296 damn, was off on all counts. Guess you're still alright though.
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
@Sully88 hahaha thanks. We need to exchange contact info and stuff so we can keep each other updated with any new info on J&W when we get it. Also when we get our Broncos were gonna need to hang and get them on the trails.
crimsonhokie
crimsonhokie
Reserved a 4 door Badlands. Plan on staying with Badlands but may switch to 2 door.
SliderJack
SliderJack
I was able to reserve an FE. I'm waiting to see whether it's going to be worth it.
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
I wanted to go FE but its too much for me
Reactions: SliderJack
View previous replies…
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
@SliderJack What color? If you Snag that FE we need to meet up i want to check it out.
SliderJack
SliderJack
@Trueblue2296 I was hoping to get a blue. I was excited to see Velocity Blue is being offered, but not on the FE. And now it's saying VB is a late availability color. I'm anxious to see whether it will be in the configuration for ordering. If not, it will probably not be until 2022.

I'm anxious to see the Bronco colors in person. It's hard to know what Cactus Gray or Area 51 actually looks like.
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
@SliderJack Yeah I’d like to see them all in person also. I’m really leaning towards the cactus grey with a white top but i also like it with the black top. The Area 51 looks good to but to me it looks like a darker green and not a huge fan of that. O’d have to see it in person.
1SloEco
1SloEco
4 Door Badlands reserved, Murfreesboro. Expecting to go Cactus Grey with black top, LUX package.
tmiller0728
tmiller0728
Elizabethton...reserved the base model Black with the sasquatch.
RLW
RLW
Live in Chattanooga.
Reserved from Ray Varner Ford in Knoxville. Friends with Dan Varner so he will treat me right. I'm sure he will treat everyone right if anyone is still looking for a dealer to order through.

Going to order Black Diamond, 4 door, V6, Sasquatch, Mid package, hardtop.
Unsure of color at the moment. But I want a white top if available. If not available I will have it painted.
Clint Callahan
Clint Callahan
@RLW hey man, I’ve reserved mine at Ray Varner so this gets me pumped! You think they will slap a mark up on us? And by us I mean me, since I don’t have a relationship with them? I also
Haven’t been able to confirm x-plan it ADM options with them but I’m anxious to know. Any info you have with them would be amazing!
TeamWalsh317
TeamWalsh317
@RLW I also reserved at Ray Varner. Called the day of the release to ask about markup. Sales man said it may not even come out due to covid and plants shutting down. I made my reservation anyways. Got an email saying the 1st Broncos released will be priced by ford to even the playing field. No mark up. Time will tell.
RLW
RLW
@TeamWalsh317
@Clint Callahan

I will talk with Dan Varner Monday or early this week. I will ask if they charge anything over MSRP. I'm sure there are some unavoidable fees that are charged in every transaction. I'm not in the car business but they are always there.
I'll post on here after I find out more details.
RLW
RLW
I’ll text Dan on Monday and ask about details.
SliderJack
SliderJack
I'm waiting for build and pricing to be available. First to get more details on FE and price other trims to see if it's worth it. I don't think dealers will really know pricing, xplan, before then anyway.

Then, I'm going to my dealer to get the out-the-door price including any potential add-ons.. doc fees, etc.. i don't want any surprises! Then I'll decide which dealer based on that.

We find out Tuesday if this dealer in VA is going to match Granger.
MIG1963
MIG1963
Reserved a Badlands 2 Door. Will go Cyber Orange, Auto, 2.7L, Black Modular Top, High Package. No Squatch
MIG1963
MIG1963
Kingston TN

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views