Sponsored

Tennessee Bronco Club

A group for Bronco lovers across the great state of Tennessee. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, on through to the Great Smokey Mountains.
Trueblue2296
I got my VIN and Build week schedule. It's showing build week of 26 July 2021. I am an early day one res holder less the three hours after opening.

My Build is
Badlands 4 door
2.7l V6
10 SPD Auto
Sasquatch
Lux
Tow
MIC
Cactus Grey

Has anyone else in the group got theirs yet?
Show full message
oscargolong
oscargolong
No but my build is very similar (non-SAS, Oxford White). That's great though. I'm a 7/16 reservation so my dealer lowered my expectations at order time. I appreciated that. He said if you didn't reserve in the first 2 days you're likely going to be waiting.
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
@oscargolong Who is your dealer? It's sad that it seems that, that is the reality. hope you get better luck soon.
oscargolong
oscargolong
@Trueblue2296 Two Rivers Ford in Mt Juliet. I actually don't mind too much. Gives me more time to round up cash.
Bruzzo
Bruzzo
I’m an October Wildtrak, Tow, and Mod top res holder. So, I’ll be lucky to get it by next Summer!
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
@Bruzzo I've got a 2 door ordered as well not expecting it till late next year either.
soonerbronco
soonerbronco
2 Build dates/VINs: 4 door BL, 2.7, soft, tow, lux: July 12
and 4 door OBX, 2.3, Mod, tow, lux: July 19
TeamWalsh317
TeamWalsh317
Congratulations. I’ll be getting my 1st oil change by then lol. Build date of 6/28. 2 door base.
Santos
Santos
Congrats!😁
vrtical
vrtical
nope but hoping to make August schedule if not I am sure it will be Sept
TNBronc4344
TNBronc4344
I have two reservations on Day three. I went with Stephens so based on what I wanted in both I pushed to 2022. I waited this long so I can wait 6 more months to get exactly what I want. Glad you guys are getting build dates though. Enjoy them guys. Excited to get mine for sure
KnoxGnater
KnoxGnater
Nice! Same build as me but I'm Area 51. No VIN yet, 7/14 11 AM res, day 2 order. Honestly I want them to work some bugs out before they build mine anyway, so not too worried yet. :)
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
My build date moved to 7/16 due to the MAP shut down.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views