Sponsored

Ontario Bronco Club

Bronco enthusiasts and owners from the province of Ontario. Surrounding Neighbours welcome!
TSSPat
******Attention all******
There is a Bronco in inventory at Bluewater Ford in Forest, ON (101 Main St S, Forest, ON N0N 1J0)

Oxford White, 4dr OBX, Auto (unsure of engine size), MIC, Non-Squach

FB_IMG_1624453650359.jpg
Show full message
ChazzMichaelMichaels
Might just have to take a trip out tonight post work to check er out!
1lostCDN
1lostCDN
Dang it why cant it be closer! Determining if a 90 min drive is worth it haha
DanielleS77
DanielleS77
That is 15 mins away from me!!!
Reactions: TSSPat
ChazzMichaelMichaels
Went and checked it out. As nice as youā€™d think itā€™d be, itā€™s 100x even better than that.

It was in their show room, they were super nice about letting you in to look at it and check it out!
DanielleS77
DanielleS77
I just missed it!! They had just closed šŸ˜ž I was hoping it was still outside on the lot
View previous repliesā€¦
DanielleS77
DanielleS77
I think their hours are only till 5:30 weekdays and 2:30 on Saturday. To be honest.. I was too busy fogging up the glass trying to get the best angle to see it so don't quote me on the hours. I looked like a crazy stalker.. at one point I was standing in a garden to try and see it from all angles. I should just have been patient and know I could go back in a few days! This is the biggest lead up to any vehicle I have ever potentially owned!
TSSPat
TSSPat
@DanielleS77 oh I'm also at FanBoy level myself šŸ˜…. I called a few dealerships in the area as well and it sounds like Sarnia will have one coming next week if there aren't any delays so that'll be an option as well (hopefully it's a different colour/trim so we can compare).

That and @ChazzMichaelMichaels is going going to take us for a joyride I'm sure while we endlessly wait for ours šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
DanielleS77
DanielleS77
@TSSPat Thanks for doing the legwork on the phoning around. I am excited to hear that the Sarnia dealership will have one soon. That is 3 mins away for me. I ordered at Grogan Ford and my guy said he will call me the minute they get one in. I agree that @ChazzMichaelMichaels will have to take us on joyrides!
1lostCDN
1lostCDN
Whoever gets theirs first we will have a community pot to pay for the fuel for test rides hahaha
View previous repliesā€¦
ChazzMichaelMichaels
@1lostCDN Looks like they're popping up in more places now!

Wildtrack over in Waterloo
St Thomas has a black 4 door in

Sounds like mine should be here next week!
TSSPat
TSSPat
@ChazzMichaelMichaels I stopped by the Forest dealership today and had a look at the White OBX!

What an unbelievable machine. Even better than the pictures have led me to believe!

Perfect size and retro 90' angles everywhere.

The Interior was cozy (which is what I wanted, I dislike how big some trucks feel strangely).

Man I'm so stoked to finally get mine in hopefully a month's time.
ChazzMichaelMichaels
@TSSPat I had sky high expectations and somehow seeing that white OBX just blew my expectations out of the water, It looked so good. I really liked the gloss grill on the OBX. I don't mind the cozy interior either at all.

That month is gonna fly by for ya!
LondonBronco43
LondonBronco43
What on earth is going on here? I thought dealers had to wait a while before being able to sell theirs Demos as per the FCTP agreement?

So you're telling me a stranger can walk in of the street and get a Bronco the same day and the rest of us with 11 month reservations are still waiting and some like me will be until mid 2022?!?!

Unreal.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rives-updated-with-accessory-pack-info.10364/
ChazzMichaelMichaels
@LondonBronco43 Don't they have to wait some time period before they're allowed to sell them? Think it was 6 months or something like that? I could be way off.
TSSPat
TSSPat
@ChazzMichaelMichaels I remember ZackDanger talking about this. 6 months or 5k miles, whatever comes first.

But unless LondonBronco has proof then it could be a reservation one of their employees made for the dealership for all we know. No need to speculation.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views