Sponsored

Central California Broncos

For those of us in parts of 209, 559, 661, 805, 831
69Bronk
What dealer is everyone going through any why.
Show full message
Aggro
Aggro
Santa Maria Ford Lincoln currently. Might swap if they don't offer X-plan pricing though
Mdemieville
Mdemieville
As of right now Big Valley Ford
MrDrewCrew
MrDrewCrew
As of right now my reservation is through Future Ford of Clovis. Once the builder app is out, I will go to said dealer With my build out and negotiate price. Looking for no additional dealer markups and X-plan pricing. If they are not willing to deal I’ll look to Fresno and other surrounding dealerships. We only get to change our reservation/dealership once and have to do so before End of October. So come September I’ll be on the hunt! If anyone in the valley finds a great dealership offering no adm and Dolan pricing let me know.
RKirby
RKirby
McAuley Ford in Patterson. I’ve purchased nearly 50 vehicles from them over the years and they are an honest no BS outfit with awesome service.
_jeff
_jeff
I'm in the same boat as @MrDrewCrew – and am willing to travel fairly far if need be.
69Bronk
69Bronk
McAuley is pretty awesome. Have not bought from them, but their service is spectacular.
69Bronk
69Bronk
Also, haven’t vetted out pricing strategy at Sonora Ford, but I do know for sure they are offering 25 Year powertrain warranty at no additional cost.
Fonz54
Fonz54
The Ford Store in Morgan Hill, CA because my wife's Aunt works there.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views