Sponsored

Ontario Bronco Club

Bronco enthusiasts and owners from the province of Ontario. Surrounding Neighbours welcome!
TSSPat
FFS.... Got my VIN # mid April with a 6/7 build, was then delayed to 6/28 in late May. Just called and now it is delayed to 7/14..... What on earth is going on!?!?

/endrant
Show full message
wild pony
wild pony
could be worse as mine was all those dates except mine was pushed to 08/02 .
DanielleS77
DanielleS77
I haven't heard many updates from my dealer. I have had to email a few times and I think I am annoying him. The last I heard was that my VIN was assigned, build was late June. I haven't had any more updates. I would assume I am in the same boat as you with pushed back dates. I have kind of resigned to the fact that I will see it when I see it lol
TSSPat
TSSPat
@DanielleS77 us 🇨🇦 always feeling as if we are annoying people with the simplest requests (I'm 100% guilty of this as well 😅).

I found out about the latest delays by calling FoMoCo Bronco Hotline (1-800-334-4375) and had them look up the info via my VIN#. Had my answer within 2min.
DanielleS77
DanielleS77
@TSSPat Do I need my VIN # to call that number? I have only been told that it is assigned and potential build week. I hate being a pain in the ass but with my lease expiring late summer, I just want to make some tentative plans.
TSSPat
TSSPat
@DanielleS77 unfortunately yes, the hotline only looks up via VIN I've been told, not Order#.

I'd just call your dealership, don't forget you are forking out $60k+, you have the right to be informed. 😃

Best of luck
wild pony
wild pony
I ask for an update every Monday my sales guy seems alright with it . Did they think they would only have deal with us twice . once with the order and once to pick up . LoL! . I think they can set you up to see your build but for what ever reason I think they prefer you contact them .
I also read somewhere is they moved the dates up so far as if you get it early your happy . They are not over promising .
The longer it takes the more money i have to pay . I am patient (no I am not ) I have a vin # and a date .
SassyBronco2021
SassyBronco2021
Wow im so sorry!! I know you're on fired! I was never given a date, & starting to get abit inpatient, you guys had dates & keep getting delays, i'll probably be 2023, im not impressed ro say the least!
wild pony
wild pony
@SassyBronco2021 apparently we are not like the states you can buy the demos off the lot .Although I have not seen a 2d or a sasquatch . something to keep in mind .
SassyBronco2021
SassyBronco2021
@wild pony I called Ford # u gave me, cuz when I search my vin "order processing" no date...they directed me to call the dealer, she assured me mine will be built week of July 21. Told me theyre getting their first 1 next week & i'ld have the option to buy it. Im gonna drive over to performance Ford to check them out this afternoon. Thankyou so much for sharing this info. Do you have any status on your bronco?
wild pony
wild pony
Good news /bad news Performance Ford has 3 4d non squatch .2 v6 auto .1 2.3 manual . 1 black Diamond.2 Outer banks .http://www.performancefordwindsor.com/ . Bad news build week shifted to week of Aug 16 . but at least I have been able to sit touch . I will wait it will be worth it !
View previous replies…
SassyBronco2021
SassyBronco2021
@wild pony No I didn't ask about the window sticker, but I will call on Monday and ask. Cuz I want that baby framed,lol! I was excited about the call. I keep trying the tracker on here, all I get when I put in my Vin# is "processing" & nothing for the window sticker! Would you know if this is normal?
I've been seeing all the technology's bells & whistles on here, & 2b honest it goes right over my head. I sure hope the dealer has some time to teach me what they can. Im disappointed there isn't any shows here,or that I have heard of, like they're having in the US.
Its down to the wire now, we will be in our broncos soon!!!
wild pony
wild pony
@SassyBronco2021 I could only get it to partially work . Did not tell me anything ! Oh Well ! keep us informed 5 more days !
SassyBronco2021
SassyBronco2021
@wild pony This afternoon the tracker says "In production"! I will forsure keep you updated! You aswell!
TSSPat
TSSPat
Woohoo! Just called the hotline and was informed my "Bucky" is now IN PRODUCTION!!!

Hey @ChazzMichaelMichaels , do you happen to remember the timeline of yours between in Production and Delivered?
TSSPat
TSSPat
@TSSPat I also noticed the B6G tracker finally works for my build as well, therefore I was able to get my window sticker.

Confirmed 7/13 Blend (build) date. I'll take it!
ChazzMichaelMichaels
Ummmm good question!

I'd say mine went into production on the 14th and delivery day was .... well, is ... TODDAAAAAYYYYYY
TSSPat
TSSPat
@ChazzMichaelMichaels congrats man!!!!!

If you get a second do you mind checking what the Jack Cooper Tracker shows for your delivery (www.palsapp.com).

For all others, that tracker is an easy way to tracker the delivery between MAP and your local dealer.
SassyBronco2021
ChazzMichaelMichaels
@TSSPat thanks!

The Palsapp never really worked for me. I’d slot my vin # in and all it’d say is “pending”. Like it still does and I have my bronco!

My dealer sent me a screen shot of the updates for mine and on it it said the trucking company was “Cassens”. So I went to their website and there is a Vin tracker on it and it was way more informative and was updated through the shipping.
wild pony
wild pony
What was your build ?
wild pony
wild pony
post pics so the rest of us can live vicariously
wild pony
wild pony
Cool 😎

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category