Sponsored

Ontario Bronco Club

Bronco enthusiasts and owners from the province of Ontario. Surrounding Neighbours welcome!
CO-Bronco
Hi Gang,

Long time lurker on the Forum but just recently found this Club! Anyone else from the Sarnia area in here!

I'm happy to report I should be taking delivery of my Bronco late next week so I hope to see a few of you cruising around in the future!

Does the club have a secret wave decided yet? 🤣🤪.
Show full message
DanielleS77
DanielleS77
OH MY!! There goes my chances again of not being the first in Sarnia! lol Where did you order yours?
View previous replies…
DanielleS77
DanielleS77
@CO-Bronco I can't wait to see that colour in person! It was actually my first choice but caved in the last few minutes before confirming my order and switched. Mine will be Cactus Grey.
CO-Bronco
CO-Bronco
@DanielleS77 wow, that was definitely my runner up and have yet to see one in real life either!

Do you have a build date yet?
DanielleS77
DanielleS77
@CO-Bronco Supposedly it was built the last week of June. I have also been watching so many people have their build dates moved so many times that I have just concluded that it will get here when it gets here. Wouldn't it be awesome if ours came on the same car transport?! I can still hold out hope!

what was your build date?
CO-Bronco
CO-Bronco
7/12 but when I called on Monday they said it was built! They must have been ahead of schedule and it must have just ran across the finish line on the Friday before the MAP shutdown!

My dealer is going to call me when the truck arrives so I'll be keeping any eye out for yours! Is it a 2dr or 4dr?
DanielleS77
DanielleS77
Mine is a 4dr with a hardtop and a few other "deadly sins" for the delay list. What about yours?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views