Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
NewToBronco
I'm new to the Georgia group. Anyone take delivery yet? Saw one person in the main forum from Tennessee so was curious if any have made it further south. Thanks.
Show full message
ATLColonial
ATLColonial
I think one person in Woodstock has taken delivery from Two Rivers in Nashville. I'm not sure if any mannequins have made it around to Atlanta/Georgia yet.
kencantrell
kencantrell
Welcome aboard. Hardy in Dallas said today their mannequin is coming toward the end of July.
Salvo87
Salvo87
Race Red 2 door OB at Billy Cain in Cornelia. One should land at Billy Cain in Commerce Tuesday. 4 door trim unknown.
Jb7
Jb7
Yes, picked mine up on the 29th in Tn., live here in Woodstock, love it so far, any of y’all have a list of good trails in north Georgia, ready to get her dirty
Jb7
Jb7
Experience was great, swapped out my tires, tinted the windows, finance was easy, no surprises from invoice estimate they had sent me earlier, in and out, great multiple generation family owned dealership
Mr. Bojangles
Mr. Bojangles
Took delivery on my 2 door 1 week ago in Atlanta
Niksterb
Which dealer? Did you have a good experience?
NewToBronco
NewToBronco
@Mr. Bojangles Great to hear. Been working with Bryce as well. Very responsive - always a phone call to communicate and not an email or text.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views