Sponsored

Granger Fan Club - Broncotown, USA

This is a group for Bronco enthusiasts who are also fans of Granger Ford. It is a gathering site to share all things Bronco, Granger, Road trips, Wheeling and more. No need to buy from Granger, just an enthusiasm for their contributions to the forum!
omg_bbq
Have any of you had success getting a build date by switching to a soft top. The deadline is approaching and I think I'd do it if I knew for certain it would bump me up in line.

7/14 res Big Bend, only sins are SAS and MIC
Show full message
11Bronco1776
11Bronco1776
None of us will really know until after the deadline, which is the 16th.

Best info we have is from Ford themselves saying a soft top will increase your chances of earlier build.

I made the switch.
Reactions: omg_bbq
omg_bbq
omg_bbq
Yeah I figured that was all the info we knew. Brave move! What convinced you to switch? @11Bronco1776
AaronS
AaronS
I switched to a soft top, removed the tow package, and went from Lux to High on my 4dr badlands build at the beginning of June and still do not have a build date. However I did the October deal on 10/7. Sean said earlier this week (after I went from 2.7 to 2.3 MT) that I am 395th in line for MY21.

I chose to switch to a soft top because I can drop it down by myself and not have to worry about storing the MIC top in the garage.
Palerider
Palerider
I was #96 and #97 (of 203 allocations) on the Granger leaderboard a few weeks ago (Sean can tell you your position). Which can change if earlier reservationists (I was 7/14 on both) change their build to less constraints. Yes, many weeks ago I took out the hardtop and the tow pkgs etc. I have a 4dr Banks 2.7L, softop, no tow, no lux pkg, no squatch, and a 2dr Banks, no constraints except 2.7L and the hardtop (the 4dr window sticker is on other posts of mine).

Sean told me last week that I had build dates of 7/16 and 8/13 (2dr Banks). Email from Ford says the 4dr 7/16 build date is now the Week of (not day of) 8/9. Uncertain as to the 2dr Banks build, but I wasn't expecting them until Sept-Oct anyway.
Reactions: omg_bbq
omg_bbq
omg_bbq
@Palerider wow you’re really close to me. Sean said I was 102. But since I have SAS and MIC I’ll probably see it in 2022. I’m going to ride it out and not compromise. Who knows what 2022 model year changes will bring. I like that rumored Green
Palerider
Palerider
@omg_bbq
yes, i have a 2022 reservation #1000s with granger also; so i can get what i want; or at least what i thought i could get; green, white top, all options, sasquatch, badland etc. now it looks like 2023 for white top etc.
Rebel Bronc
Rebel Bronc
I found out I'm #351 with a 10/1 reservation. And I'm not changing my order.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views