Sponsored

Indiana Bronco

Our local Bronco Enthusiasts
copey23
Got this beauty, super excited to finally get it and drive! It was Don Hinds first delivery and 1st in the state I've been told. Sorry for late posts to this group, been hectic week and a half! It's at Clear Bra Indy getting the hood and front fenders with the bra, and they have put on the rear roll bars to help with scratching of them on top removal. Rest will get ceramic finish. Hope to have back next week then off to Fords garage in Noblesville!
Show full message

Attachments

broncomorrow
broncomorrow
Jealous. My reservation was originally with Don Hinds, but I ended up going with Granger. What did the PPF run you if you don’t mind me asking? Looks like you had it applied to everything painted lightning blue along with the mirror caps correct? Anywhere else?
View previous replies…
broncomorrow
broncomorrow
@copey23 Did you PPF the entire vehicle one then apply ceramic on top of the PPDF or some other combo? Also, did you just pull the hood decals because you didn’t care for them or some other reason?
copey23
copey23
@broncomorrow I put the Bra on everything except the back doors and back. Budgetary move, I'll complete the job some other time but the ceramic will work until that time IMHO.
copey23
copey23
@ct1975 Hope to be up there some. I actually live on south side but refuse to buy anything from Ray Skillman!
Reactions: ct1975
Johnnymo
And still no invite to stop by and look at it. A fellow ND fan no less. Ron Strainis and I will even bring the damn Mich Ultra!!!!
Reactions: copey23
copey23
copey23
@Johnnymo Catholic but I'm no ND fan but I'll be around quite a bit after I get it back!
NurseA.J
NurseA.J
Looks fabulous!!! Congratulations!!!! 😎😎

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views