Sponsored

Broncos of Pennsylvania

Scranton, Allentown, and Philly to Erie, Washington, and Pittsburgh. A club where Pennsylvanians can engage in Bronco talk, share ideas, and potentially meet up.
pineapple
So Fred Beans Langhorne has a Cyber Orange soft too badlands in their lot. But:
1. They’re not letting anyone test drive it.
2. They might be hands down the rudest dealership I’ve ever interacted with. Ever.
They didn’t sound like they want to even unlock the car for us to even look at it, and had this entire annoyed discussion about us asking about the Bronco in the first place, while we were standing maybe six feet away.
No one from the dealer would even talk to us about it, the other ones listed in inventory, nothing. We’re in the market for another car in the meantime, and it definitely won’t be a Ford. They were so damn rude I almost want to move my Bronco order away from Fred Beans entirely…

But if you’d like to go see one in person and annoy some salesmen…it’s out front in Langhorne.
BA57491C-230F-48CE-A653-C1B981835D0E.jpeg
Show full message
Blaven
Blaven
The places that are like that are trying to keep it pristine until they can sell it. Which in turn they will markup the shit out of it. Those are the places you want to stay far away from. All about money and no regards towards people.
Jamyers77
Jamyers77
I was told by Maguire's (near Hershey) they can't sell their mannequin until it reaches 6k miles. It had around 105 at the time, and they only wanted to let reservation holders drive it.
pineapple
pineapple
Yea I figure that’s what they’re trying to do. We’re half-ass interest in the mach-e but I get not wanting to send a salesperson out with us if it doesn’t seem like we’re making a purchase.

Full on debating if they’d even unlock the car when we’re standing next to them though…thats just rude. Plus it’s be a chance to start a waitlist for the demo when they sell it, if they knew we had an order in but are impatient.

As a side note update: Beans in Newtown (who my order is thru) has the exact same Badlands and we sat in that too. They basically begged management to let us drive it but we couldn’t. It’s going in their owner loaner program in a few weeks and then we’ll get it as a “rental” for possibly a full day! In 6-7 months they’ll probably sell it too, but they’re at least trying to get it out to order holders.
Mayflower2010
Mayflower2010
@pineapple i drove by that one in Newtown yesterday after driving out to langhorne to see theirs…was amazed to see two broncos within 15 minutes!!!
Greg Behrens
Greg Behrens
@pineapple not sure why demos were made for dealerships when Ford has 120,000 plus orders why add more orders with getting demos to dealers?????
Ryuk
Ryuk
Fred Beans sucks. It's not just a single dealership, it's the way their entire group does business. They bought the local Ford dealership that I used to go to. I tried to order my Bronco through them and after receiving a run around transferred my reservation to Chapman Ford and could not be happier
bruce 1
bruce 1
i test drove that badlands at fred beans they said only people that have ordered a bronco can drive it I have a bronco on order so they let me drive it without hesitation.
pineapple
pineapple
@bruce 1 At which Beans location? Because we soooe to both Langhorn and Newtown on Friday and they told us no. And we also have one on order with a Fred Beans dealership.
bruce 1
bruce 1
It was at fred beans langhorne.
pineapple
pineapple
@bruce 1 is your order thru that specific Langhorn dealer? We told them we had an order is with Fred Beans Newtown and they basically told us to kick rocks.
bruce 1
bruce 1
yes my bronco is ordered at fred beans langhorne and thats where i did my test drive. But I have to admit the test drive was short only maybe 2 or 3 miles.
Greg Behrens
Greg Behrens
Ok here it goes and I haven’t heard talk about the chip issue with the Broncos till now….. spoke with my sales rep where I ordered my Bronco and told her that another Ford dealer the next town over had two Broncos and she said the reason they haven’t received their built demos is because of lack of chips

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views