Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
Gumbeaux
Hi gang. Anyone else ordered with Mall of GA in Buford? Any delivery dates? I was a day one order, converted in late January as soon as we could, but still waiting patiently. They tell me I was in the "top 10" of their allocations at some point....but this was before all the deadly sins surfaced. I am looking at a 4 dr Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux, 4.7 soft top. Should be easy peezy right? Lol. Hoping mine is here by fall....
Oh yeah....we live in north metro area and have a cabin up in the N GA mountains, so will be running around those forest roads trout fishing and goofing off with this thing. Have my eye on taking her to Iron Mountain for a break in. ;)
Show full message
BigDeal
BigDeal
Did you order the 2 or 4 door? I heard 2 doors are not being produced as much. I am in the same boat as you. I ordered at Hardy Ford in Dallas. My res was on 7/14 and placed my order on 1/23. I have the WT 4Door with Lux package, HT and Tow and it looks like I won't see mine this year.
DREWR13
DREWR13
Ford is supposed to pull and schedule September builds the 29th of July. My dealer has 10 "allocations" that will hopefully be pulled and given a scheduled date. I would try to reach out the a manager at that store next friday or early next month to see if yours was scheduled.
Reactions: BigDeal
View previous replies…
BigDeal
BigDeal
@DREWR13 I just reached out to my dealer and they said they have heard nothing about 7/29 announcements. Where did you get that info?
DREWR13
DREWR13
@BigDeal That is the next time Ford will be scheduling Bronco production. I'm a sales manager at a Ford dealer. Got the info in emails about allocations etc. Also it's been posted on this forum a couple times as well.
BigDeal
BigDeal
@DREWR13 Yeah, I conflated the allocations with production Schedule. My dealer confirmed the production schedule on 7/29. My bad.
LIVETOLEARN
LIVETOLEARN
I have the same setup ordered in cyber orange at that dealer. I am not nearly at the top of the list but they havent said much. Let me know if you learn something or when you get yours.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views