Sponsored

Broncos of Pennsylvania

Scranton, Allentown, and Philly to Erie, Washington, and Pittsburgh. A club where Pennsylvanians can engage in Bronco talk, share ideas, and potentially meet up.
Greg Behrens
No email from ford yet... reserved 8/8/2020 and ordered 2/6/2021 no time sure what this means for me. Ordered a Black Diamond carbonized grey with MIC and mid package 4 door. Hopefully I hear something soon!
Show full message
dcg2
dcg2
7/13/2020 10:40 PM reservation... 4 DR BL SAS Lux 2.7 MIC Carbon Grey - Haven't heard anything. No VIN / No Date. I think you might have a bit of a wait. Planning to switch to Soft Top once Sept scheduling starts
Racecoach
@dcg2 I’m in the same boat 7/13 date 11:30 pm BD Sas 2.7 MIC mid package no email either. Nervous about switching.
DANGL3
DANGL3
I wouldn't lose hope yet. My source (dealership) has told me I could be seeing a build date when MAP resumes production.
dcg2
dcg2
If no build date next week I'll be monitoring build dates assigned and probably switching to Soft Top
JustinHuey
@dcg2 I switched mine to a soft top Monday. Curious to see what they say when I get my VIN/Date.
Reactions: dcg2
dcg2
dcg2
@JustinHuey Good luck! I'm too scared to change too early
Greg Behrens
Greg Behrens
This whole thing has been a crazy ride I say!!!!!
Greg Behrens
Greg Behrens
I read where the FE models are going to be built heavy in the last quarter of the year so I wonder if that means us that have non FE's will see an email from ford before long?
Greg Behrens
Greg Behrens
this waiting sucks to be honest
Greg Behrens
Greg Behrens
Hondru Ford in Manheim has two Broncos

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)