Sponsored

Indiana Bronco

Our local Bronco Enthusiasts
flip
Indiana/Kentucky peeps! I would like to give you an update on our Bronco situation. Our FCTP unit and handful of other built units are sitting at MAP, presumably for MIC top issues. I can't get anyone to confirm this but it's probably a very good assumption.

Some of you know that I ordered 2 vehicles for myself (NO, they are not for sale or were ordered with the intent to flip). I received notification that the first, a black, BL, 4d, 2.3, auto, soft top, High, MGV, (dropped tow and MIC several weeks ago no SAS or brush guard) was built and given a ship date of some time next week. The other, identical with the exception it's white with 2.7 is getting built on 7/23. I'm hoping, barring any production snafus, it will ship with the black one.

Why am I telling you this? Well, I told some of you when we get our FCTP or one of our personal units in we would allow you to check them out and drive. We are trying to make sure when the sale is reported we aren't going to run afoul with Ford's 80/20 name match policy.

There are some accessories I'm going to add to the white one which may take a few days after it arrives and for me to figure out a trailer tow setup. I'm at work almost every day from 6-5 which means at least one of the two will also be here. If you are wanting to check it out and take a spin you are more than welcome. The only thing we ask is that you let me or your sales person know ahead of time so we make sure one or both are available.

Again, these are NOT for sale and won't be for at least a year or more. I'm offering this opportunity so everyone can get a fix to hold them over until Ford get's their stuff together and builds your Bronco.

I will update again once one or both get here, through PDI and accessorizing.

Phil
Show full message
abe
abe
I'll probably be taking you up on this when they get here!
flip
flip
@abe I would hope so.
Reactions: abe
Johnnymo
7/15 build and still no update according to the internet sources or my dealer. Badlands/ 4 door/ 2.7/ Lux/ squatch/ MGV/ cactus gray/ softtop. No accessories. Funny thing is my dealers personal order had the same date and his shows released in the system but nothing on online tracking.
flip
flip
Black BL came in at the end of the day. Did a quick check and sprayed it off. Tomorrow we’ll get a propper wash and finish off PDI. Next week plan is to check all modules for software updates and pull the rear cargo area trim to get trailer lighting figured out. I will be at work all week which means the BR will be and available to see and drive as long as you don’t mind some loose trim.
Hoosier.Bronco
Hoosier.Bronco
How close are these guys to coming in?
flip
flip
@Hoosier.Bronco Black one is here. Everything else that's built is in MAP limbo with 0 explanation why.
Hoosier.Bronco
Hoosier.Bronco
@flip weird. I’d love to check out the thing when it’s ready
flip
flip
@Hoosier.Bronco It's ready. Let us know when you want to see it. I know they are going to put it into the Strassenfest parade/autolauff/car show this weekend but it will be here most of the time throughout the week.
Automator59
Automator59
Where are you located? I have sat in a Bronco at an event and my dealer has one to sit in, but not to drive. I will get to drive one in October at Off-Roadeo.
flip
flip
@Automator59 Jasper. We still don't have our FCTP but I'm letting people drive mine until it get's released from MIC hell at MAP.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views