Sponsored

Ohio Bronco Club

The group is for Ohio Bronco enthusiasts looking to meet up and discuss everything to do with the Bronco, off- roading and tuning and whatever else brings us together. Its a Bronco Family
AD-CLE
Hi seems we have ~40 orders in Ohio so far, anyone getting a deal from their dealer?

I am with Liberty Ford - Aurora the salesperson AJ is nice and professional, but unable/unwilling to go below MSRP. I'd rather not add out of state complications to an already complex car buying process.
Show full message
Dirty Bronco
Dirty Bronco
Unfortunately I don't think anyone has been able to find anything below MSRP here in Ohio. Or they haven't at least stated it publicly. My local dealer wasn't willing to budge at all despite my company having a fleet account with them, me having x-plain, my current vehicle being from them etc. I put my reservation in with Stephen's Auto and have had a great experience so far.
AD-CLE
AD-CLE
I read you other post, they did you bad :(
how much did you save via Stephens and is that an all in net or still need to pay Ohio state taxes?
DonM
DonM
I went with a local dealer. Just too lazy to travel. I'm in my price range with the equipment I wanted. I would be interested in seeing the spreadsheet though!
Dirty Bronco
Dirty Bronco
Sent!
DonM
DonM
Copy...thanks. Might be a few days til I get to look at it. On travel and only have my work computer with me. It doesn't always like to open attachments.
Dirty Bronco
Dirty Bronco
@DonM I sent a screen shot. If anyone wants my actual excel file I can send that too. Just need an email.
BronchoPeat
BronchoPeat
Preston Ford in Burton,
Ohio is allowing the x-plan if you have it and/or first responder or MIL discounts where applicable. Headed out there tomorrow to convert and put down my REFUNDABLE deposit haha
Reactions: Dirty Bronco
Dirty Bronco
Dirty Bronco
@BronchoPeat that is actually a good deal! I’m traveling further but saving more... could be worth the trade off though.
DonM
DonM
My dealer said no X, but everything else. No MIL or 1st Responder, but FED GOV.....maybe I'll get a surprise. They did say MSRP and no additional down.
Reactions: AD-CLE
CJ's Baby Squatch
CJ's Baby Squatch
I converted my reservation to order on 28th. Ford replied with order confirmation. I ordered from Jim Schmidt Ford in Hicksville. price actually came in less than my build price spool I'm happy. Area 51 2 door Wildtrak with high package, tow package and tube steps....
BuckeyeDuramax
BuckeyeDuramax
Ordered my 4DR Wildtrak Cactus Grey MOD Top from Germain & the pricing ended up less than the BP estimate of Ford website.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views