Sponsored

Kentuckiana Bronco Club

For Bronco enthusiasts in the Louisville KY, Southern IN, areas
bytheway
Bill Collins now lists 3 in stock. I saw one on the news the other night. I emailed to set up a test drive and they called me right back and scheduled something. If anyone else wants to give it a try. I’m not sure when I can get over there.
Show full message

Attachments

KyTruckPlant
KyTruckPlant
bytheway
bytheway
Looks like they have one mannequin 2 door black 2.3 Basequatch. And two retail order soft top outer banks 4 doors 2.3 with no options. Both the OB's are antimatter blue with navy pier cloth.

Also, my wife saw a red 4 door soft top today in Crestwood. Said it looked like a sasquatch but she might not know for sure. Anyone on here?
KyTruckPlant
KyTruckPlant
I haven't seen one in the wild yet.
Mine was built on 7/14, but the tracker is still showing "in production"
BigDog
BigDog
3 people in management at KTP got theirs in the past couple weeks. I’m friends with one of them and met up with him last Thursday night. All 3 are black Outer Banks 4dr with soft tops on management leases. All management leases will be shipped with soft tops except 2drs cause they have no factory soft top yet.
bytheway
bytheway
KyTruckPlant
KyTruckPlant
The one at Oxmoor is going to salary guy I'm friends with at LAP. He called me to tell me just as I was reading this post, lol!
bytheway
bytheway
I take it back. That red 4 door she saw yesterday must be Tri County's demo. It's a Race Red Wildtrak with Lux, Leather and soft top.
KyTruckPlant
KyTruckPlant
Tri County has a demo?
jna-badland
They do. I talked to my sales rep there yesterday and they do have a Wildtrack that can be test driven. He said they prefer to make appointments for test drives. I am planning on getting in there soon to check it out.
nkdaws01
nkdaws01
I test drove the red Wildtrak at Tri County on Saturday. Super easy, just called and made an appointment. They basically give you the keys and say bring it back in half an hour. Super awesome experience and really let me explore the Bronco without a hovering salesman. Was very impressed with the Bronco, and more confident in my Wildtrak 4 door order.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views