Sponsored

ARIZONA Bronco Club

Arizona club designed to hold possible outings and get togethers in various places around AZ. BBQ's, Saturday group meets, coffee and cars morning, drag racing...jk but maybe?
TransporterG
Stopped by Earnhardt Ford on the way back from the gym today. Rainy Saturday, NO ONE was there (and of course...few vehicles for sale on the lot). They are tearing down the building and re-building a different center, which will include a Bronco Center.

Good news: They are receiving two drivable mannequins in about two weeks. Both 4-door, one in Black and one in Area 51. Sales guy did not know what trim level they were though.
Show full message
Tataman
Tataman
Good info, and glad to see the Broncos are coming. I called around last night.

Horne Ford has one manequin. I forgot which trim, although I can confirm it was not Sasquatched.

San Tan Ford has a wild track in race red. 2.7l engine. Got to take it out for a drive. Still have a smile on my face. Incredible!
Reactions: buzpro
TransporterG
TransporterG
@Tataman You took the WT out for a spin??? What were your impressions? Seems like it was all good. What interior did it have?
Tataman
Tataman
@TransporterG I was not expecting the opportunity to drive when I went in to look. I don’t even have my order through San Tan, but just small talk with the sales guy, and he offered to let me take it out. He even suggested that we take the drive over one of the rough roads in the area. The bronco was so incredibly smooth. Also, the bronco only had 300 miles so I was doing my best to keep it in reason, since it was in the break in period. First gear felt like it was geared low or that it was tuned to be held back, but it still had great power and pick up, if that makes sense. Also gears 2+ were great and the the transmission had great shift points. The dash read the vehicle was only getting 12.7 mpg. 😳. My sales guy said oh yeah, that’s because we haven’t been in sport mode and switched it over. Talk about fun! The truck felt very responsive and quick! Absolutely loved the size of the Sasquatch package.

Btw, San tan has an outer back on 37s. Looks amazing!
waveform55
Now they just need to come a little further south to Tucson
TransporterG
TransporterG
@waveform55 I would think Tucson dealers have tons of orders. Geez, Sky Island country?
waveform55
@TransporterG well from what my dealer at Jim click ford told me, they got 60 allocations for MY21 which seems...a decent amount? I was definitely not in those first 60, they said I could expect mine in Q1 22
TransporterG
TransporterG
Well-said! I'm likely in the same group as you. Which I
a. MIND because I need the vehicle ASAP, but also
b. DON'T MIND so Ford can work out the inevitable issues.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views