Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
4XMORE
I’m told this was the first, first edition sold in SoCal. I picked her up in SD today. She’s lighting blue with a black interior. They are an amazing vehicle, and worth the wait! Looking forward to see ya’ll on the trails!
Show full message

Attachments

Newraptor
Newraptor
No people have got them. Just a handful. I got mine last weeks they are so nice to drive enjoy.
4XMORE
4XMORE
Interesting, the ford rep was there today telling me it was. Was yours a first edition?
bigdaddytommy
Congrats! It looks awesome.
Dimitar
Dimitar
Congrats. I saw an OBX in OC yesterday. Very cool
SD_Bronco
SD_Bronco
Congrats! I’d love to go check out a trail when you’re going next. Can’t wait for my badlands but for now I have a 3rd Gen 4Runner
JediMcMuffin
JediMcMuffin
Gosch in Escondido had an outer banks I went to see on my lunch break that was a customer order that backed out. Apparently in the two hours it took me to get there someone came in and paid 30k over sticker, but perhaps the person who told me that spoke out of turn
millsra13
Mine finally got out of the “in production” purgatory. Estimated delivery date is Sep 11
Byrd-Burb
Byrd-Burb
Congrats on the rig.
JediMcMuffin
JediMcMuffin
I've got a build week of 8/30! Just got back from Off-Roadeo, it was a BLAST.
mC.242
mC.242
Where are some good beginner/easy off-road trails to try in the SD area?
SD_Bronco
SD_Bronco
Try using onx off-road. They have all the trails near by and rate them from easy to hard

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views