Sponsored

Granger Fan Club - Broncotown, USA

This is a group for Bronco enthusiasts who are also fans of Granger Ford. It is a gathering site to share all things Bronco, Granger, Road trips, Wheeling and more. No need to buy from Granger, just an enthusiasm for their contributions to the forum!
WadeWolf76
Starting to feel glad I pushed to 2022 now what with all the production issues and new constraints. If this ends up pushing even farther say 23 or 24 do we still get to keep that 2000 off?
Show full message
Wanted33
Wanted33
Very hard to say. If they are pushed out that far, and with inflation kicking in now, we may have to expect the price to rise some.
MOrunning04
MOrunning04
My guess would be that it would depend on if Ford pushes it or we do? Just a guess, but I would imagine if Ford pushes it then we might have more of a leg to stand on.
Bimmerxi
Bimmerxi
A few weeks ago I saw the writing on the wall and pushed mine to M22 with a 99 code. Obviously we know now that it was going to be 22 for the hard top anyway. I was told they were still honoring their $2000 off deal. That was for 22models. I don’t know if you have to push it further years down the road.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views