Sponsored

Granger Fan Club - Broncotown, USA

This is a group for Bronco enthusiasts who are also fans of Granger Ford. It is a gathering site to share all things Bronco, Granger, Road trips, Wheeling and more. No need to buy from Granger, just an enthusiasm for their contributions to the forum!
Vantcrst
For those of you Granger buyers that are having your Bronco shipped can you give me some idea of what the process is/was? When I moved my reservation to Granger they told me that they would be assisting with arranging shipping etc. I live in a fairly remote part of Northern CA so just wondering how that process works, what people are paying, how that is arranged and at what point in the process did you start working on it. Thanks
Show full message
Reactions: Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
I know they are shipping to many different locations. I don't know specifics for California though. Maybe @Granger Ford Jay can weigh in on this one for you?
unfortunate
unfortunate
One option I saw was..they can work with your local dealer if the local dealer is willing, and get it ship straight to CA to that dealer from Ford (You’ll probably have to call around and see which dealer is willing). That dealer will get PDI money.
Vantcrst
Vantcrst
Ok I have been hesitant to reach out to Granger because I know they are busy and it will be months before I have to figure this out. Maybe by then there will be more Granger Broncos shipped and those folks can chime in to let us know how it worked.
Granger Ford
Granger Ford
We are trying our best to stay out of the shipping on the Broncos since it can get messy for us shipping so many vehicles. One thing you may try is see if anyone in your area is getting their Bronco around the same time and you guys may be able to use the same transport company?
Palerider
Palerider
i waited to arrange shipping until after the credit union paid granger (august). then i just went online for shippers and these are all brokers, who arrange the drivers. ended up going with montway and it was $1400 from granger to naples. last fall i had checked shipping and it was about $1000 then. there were no issues with pickup or delivery.
Vantcrst
Vantcrst
Was that for covered transport? And did they just drop it off at your home?
Palerider
Palerider
uncovered. and yes dropped it off near my son's home (gated community so was unloaded in big store parking lot)

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views