Sponsored

Ohio Bronco Club

The group is for Ohio Bronco enthusiasts looking to meet up and discuss everything to do with the Bronco, off- roading and tuning and whatever else brings us together. Its a Bronco Family
NewtoOffroading
Anyone shipping their Bronco from Granger and wanna share what the shipment fee is? I'm trying to do the math to see if Granger + x-plan + shipping cost is > or < local x-plan.
Show full message
CJ's Baby Squatch
CJ's Baby Squatch
Honestly, I never considered having it shipped from the dealer. I'd rather drive it off the lot. I'm currently looking to switch my reservation to a more geographically convenient dealer.
Kingdre87
Kingdre87
Im getting mines ship from Granger.. I did a quote on uship.com and it was about 550
AD-CLE
AD-CLE
I spoke to AJ (Alexander) Dibbin at Liberty Ford (Aurora - Cleveland) he claims/confirms that they will honor X-Plan or any other special pricing Ford offers on 2021 Bronco and does not intend to impose Market Price Adjustment/ADM on the cars. I asked him about my First Edition so safe to assume that they wont gouge on the others either.

got an email from him as well:

Alexander Dibbin [email protected] via motosnap.com
Aug 22, 2020, 12:04 PM (1 day ago)
to ANKURDEORA

Hi Ankur,

As we spoke earlier today I wanted to recap that I intended to honor any special pricing offered by Ford on the 2021 Broncos and that as the New Car Manager here at Liberty Ford Aurora I do not intend to impose and sort of "Market Price Adjustment" or inflation of price.

Thank you again for your reservation and I am very excited to help you order your new Bronco!

AJ DIbbin
Sales Manager
Liberty Ford Aurora
440-248-1550

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events