Sponsored

Ontario Bronco Club

Bronco enthusiasts and owners from the province of Ontario. Surrounding Neighbours welcome!
CO-Bronco
Well, how's everyone holding up?
We need to perform a wellness check on anyone?

Only person I know of that's disappeared is @ChazzMichaelMichaels who actually has recieved their Bronco already.

Lucky SOB 🤣
Show full message
SassyBronco2021
SassyBronco2021
Hahahaha. He sure is M.I.A... maybe he got some vacation time & went on a road trip.
Yard71
Yard71
When I get mine I’ll be gone for a couple weeks
SassyBronco2021
SassyBronco2021
Me too, straight upnorth!!
DanielleS77
DanielleS77
Now that I have seen these things on the roads near me, I am getting more impatient! I have stopped checking the tracker. I will be pleasantly surprised on arrival day
antman92
antman92
im 100% confident that a) not enough trucks on the road to get us our broncos and b) border issues further complicate everything.

i am hopefully some of us will get deliveries by labour day
Sean492
Sean492
Hanging in there and patiently waiting for updates. New scheduled date of August 16th. Will be planning a fall getaway though if everything goes well.
CO-Bronco
CO-Bronco
Lets all hope for the best gang. If and of your August Builds get delivered before they let my 07/13 out of #BadBatchBronco quarantine I shot a ride along! 🤣😰.
Reactions: TSSPat
TSSPat
TSSPat
Purgatory sucks!
Sean492
Sean492
Has anyone received any communication from Ford.ca about the tops, other than what we're seeing coming out of the states, or received any of the great swag that they are? I've sent emails to both the dealer and customer support and have heard Nada 😒
View previous replies…
Sean492
Sean492
@CO-Bronco was wondering, called a month ago and had a ticket generated as well with no follow up. Dealer, who was good at the beginning, doesn't return calls or emails either. Probably as frustrated as we are
CO-Bronco
CO-Bronco
@Sean492 kind of a piss off to be honest eh? Ford came out with a stat last week that 70% of Bronco reservation holders will be first time Ford owners. If that's the case (I know it is for me) I'm highly turned off by their lack of communication to both is and to their own dealer network
Sean492
Sean492
@CO-Bronco Been a Ford 'guy' all my life. First vehicle was a 73 Mustang, have owned 3 F150s, a Freestyle, sold an F150 in May (having been told that I had a June 14th Build date) and have a 70 Boss 302 in the stable now. So needless to say, I'm a lil frustrated and put off with the customer service.
SassyBronco2021
SassyBronco2021
First ford for me too. This has been a wild ride that none of us anticipated! This may be wishful thinking but maybe our swag will be inside our broncos when they are outta purgatory & arrive, less shipping fees,lol,
CO-Bronco
CO-Bronco
Just called the hotline and referenced my ticket # from last week, and the ticket was closed with "no action possible".
I was informed that Ford Canada does not have a "Marketing" department at the corporate level and that this activity is handled by the Sales Departments at individual dealerships...

So yeah, if it's up to individual dealerships to hand out swag we are almost all screwed.
SassyBronco2021
SassyBronco2021
Thankyou for letting us know.Thats messed up on every level! I never knew our Fords were different until this fiasco!
I seen a 1990 bronco for sale, for &5200.00,AS IS & it looked good,but I'm a chick I dont know much about cars, or about restoring them,but I pulled over to take pics if u or anyone here wants info, I have it. Im going by there again this weekend & was gonna make arrangements to talk to the guy &test drive it!
CO-Bronco
CO-Bronco
CO-Bronco
antman92
antman92
I Dm'd mr levine on twitter - this is the "him of canada" the problem is - he doesnt respond to emails or to twitter... great communications manager https://twitter.com/MattDS_FOC
View previous replies…
CO-Bronco
CO-Bronco
@antman92 Agreed 100%. My Dealership's Sales Manager tries his hardest to stay as informed as possible, but is always a step behind and I'm sure he hates looking less knowledgeable than Joe Shmo off the street regarding Ford vehicle information
antman92
antman92
@CO-Bronco my sales guy keeps thanking me because im forwarding all information to him and every single time i add in (i hate to be the random dude off the street providing info so if you want me to stop just let me know) and he said "if you dont tell me, we just sit here not knowing. so i'd rather know for my other customers" lmao
Sean492
Sean492
@CO-Bronco I agree...my sales manager isn't even aware that we can order accessories for the Bronco now!
CO-Bronco
CO-Bronco
Just checked the VIN of a MIC Badlands that my Dealer got delivered early July for recalls/customer satisfaction programs....

Comes up as ZERO. I'll ask some of our Americans to enter their VINS and see what shows up but this isnt looking good for us Canadians...

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views