Sponsored

Indiana Bronco

Our local Bronco Enthusiasts
MJ14
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and I'm wondering if anyone has seen an Area 51 Bronco in Indiana? I am hoping to see one in person, but haven't heard of any close to me.
Show full message
Reactions: abe
abe
abe
Welcome! I haven't even seen one in my area yet lol. 2 closest I know of are each an hour from me.
Reactions: MJ14
Tangent27
Tangent27
I did see a bronco sport at a dealer you might also check around for those.
philjmatt
philjmatt
Hey there, our dealership is finally getting our demo, it's shipped and should be here by the end of next week, will be a Big Bend 4 door in Area 51. Will let you know when it gets here! North west side of Indianapolis at Pearson Ford.
MJ14
MJ14
That would be awesome! I have a reservation with Ruxer Ford in Jasper because they're pretty close to me and have a good reputation around here. I originally was trying to get an antimatter blue but I have decided to change that to Area 51. I'm a big fan of really dark blue, so I know I would like the antimatter for sure. But the Area 51 is pretty unique. I'm just hoping I don't hate it in person.

I actually purchased an F150 from Pearson Ford about 2 years ago and it was a great experience. I would recommend anyone I know to go to Ruxer Ford or Pearson Ford, you can't go wrong either way it seems.

Anyways, with all that said, I would love to come see the 4 door big bend when it comes in. My order is a 4 dr Big Bend Area 51 with a soft top and automatic trans. So the one you're getting in should be almost identical to the one I have ordered with Ruxer Ford.
philjmatt
philjmatt
Well I've got good news, it just showed up about an hour ago and is being PDI'd tomorrow, should be ready to look at and drive by tomorrow afternoon! Also thank you for the recommendation!! I've been here for 7 years and it's a great group of people to work with!
MJ14
MJ14
@philjmatt Let me know when it’s ready to go and I’ll make a time to come up there for sure!!
philjmatt
philjmatt
@MJ14 It's ready to go! You're welcome to come in and ask for myself or one of our sales people to take a look and drive!
MJ14
MJ14
@philjmatt I will definitely be up to see you! I'll try to warn you ahead of time!
Cmreed2016
Ray SKillman in greenwood was an Area 51 wildtrak

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views