Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
projectrally
I just signed up for the NH Offroadeo on Saturday, Sept 11th. Anyone else scheduled yet?
Show full message
Reactions: LARELL and BuzzyBud
BuzzyBud
Yesterday, opening day, I attended NH Off-Roadeo. Amazing! It will knock your socks off!!
If interested, I summarized my experience in three separate parts to accommodate website limitations on attachment file sizes. See links below.
https://thebronconation.com/forums/...depth-experience-part-1-getting-started.6044/
https://thebronconation.com/forums/...o-in-depth-experience-part-2-curriculum.6046/
https://thebronconation.com/forums/...nce-–-part-3-lessons-learned.6051/#post-86480
Hope it is helpful.
Maineah
Maineah
Was so excited about signing up but when I attempted, it asked me to pony up $700...Can anyone confirm what participation actually costs? Not travel, room/board, etc. Just the off-rodeo itself.
BuzzyBud
For me, the Owner reservation was $35.00, The Owner deposit was $200.00. I also chose the Owner vehicle damage waiver for $70.00. I had no guest.
Also, some qualified for $250.00 in either guest fee portion or merch at Base Camp. I chose merch and filled a bag full of shirts, hats, etc. Fun time!
Maineah
Maineah
Oooook, you used your already delivered Bronco for the event? I'm so far away from getting mine with MIC, tow, squatch, that I forget that others actually have theirs already...
projectrally
projectrally
@BuzzyBud This is what I paid also. My Bronco hasn't been delivered yet (no build date) so I had to pay the $200 refundable deposit. When you take delivery of your Bronco, they give this bit back.
BuzzyBud
No, no! You are not allowed to use your Bronco. Besides I am still at the "Hoping some day stage"!
Reactions: Delli555 and Jdc
Maineah
Maineah
@BuzzyBud Thanks for clarifying! Did you receive your deposit back - ending up with a $105 charge for the event for yourself? Excellent write ups about your experience BTW!
BuzzyBud
@Maineah Thank you for reading the write-up. Keep in mind, I should receive the $200.00 owner deposit only after I take delivery of my Bronco. If no delivery, no money back. The reservation fee and the damage waiver are not refundable to the best of my knowledge.
The money spent on merchandise within the @250.00 voucher limit was billed to my account at Base Camp. Since I was on a predetermined list, the staff at Base Camp will contact Kaiti at the Off-Roadeo office and she will issue my refund within 2 to 3 weeks. Slick!
Maineah
Maineah
@BuzzyBud Thanks for all the helpful info!! Refund after we take delivery....How long are they planning on keeping their records, ha!
Jdc
Jdc
I'm also signed up for 9/11
LARELL
LARELL
I'm going in October, super excited. I had to pay $700 for the "owner and guest. It stinks but we should get some of that back when we take delivery like others have said
dougiefresh
dougiefresh
@BuzzyBud thanks so much for sharing your experience! Great insight. My wife and I are signed up for this Saturday and can't wait! Like you, this will be our first time off-roading.
Maineah
Maineah
I went to look at dates again last night and noticed that for all dates I was looking at in September, the 10 hour day timeframe was 4:30am-2:30pm...I don't have an issue getting up early but 4:30am is a little aggressive. Was that the time frame for those that have done it or are doing it soon?
Maineah
Maineah
Just signed up for Sept. 4th. BOOM!
Reactions: BuzzyBud
BuzzyBud
@Maineah At the top of this thread, I listed three links which take you to content I created to help prepare for Off-Roadeo New Hampshire. I added new content to a couple of those threads today. Circle back if questions arise. You will love OR NH!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views