Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
2DoorForSure
@stuston I did a quick review of the Georgia Lemon Law and didn't see anything regarding the vehicle must have been purchased in Georgia to qualify.

Here's a statement in the law that actually alludes to any new car registered in GA.

lemonlaw.JPG
Show full message
DREWR13
DREWR13
Yes GA Lemon Law will cover an out of state purchase
kencantrell
kencantrell
DREWR13
DREWR13
Just anecdotal but In my experience Ford is pretty good about doing a Re-acquired Vehicle plan than other manufactures. We have worked with a bunch of customers where Ford either bought their vehicle back or switched them into another vehicle without going to court etc.
stuston
stuston
Interesting. Thanks for correcting me on this. It seems my coworker was misled as well. Sorry to pass along bad information.

I still maintain that it's not worth saving $1k (or less) on the front end for an out of state purchase. I wouldn't even go across town for a few hundred bucks. The dealership relationship is still key.
Reactions: DREWR13
kencantrell
kencantrell
@stuston I’m thankful you brought up the lemon laws in the first place. Something I never thought about. I live near Hardy’s and will definitely use them for in-warranty service. They’re good folks.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views