Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
How's it going everyone? I just saw this group today and thought I would join. I have a 4-door cyber orange FE that has been sitting on dirt mountain for six weeks. Fingers crossed I'm an early one and see it sometime September/October.
Show full message
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
Welcome to the party! Sorry to hear about your Bronco, I would not be too happy to have mine being parked down there for so long. I am not good with waiting for anything, so this whole process has been stressing me out.
Have you taken a trip to go see your Bronco? I would be tempted if it were mine...
borrek
@McCracken I've been tempted! What has made it worse is that my neighborhood is full of Ford design engineers, and they keep driving prototypes home. It sucks to wait for mine but see a guy with a 4-door MOD top (manufacturer plates of course) parked down the street.
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
@borrek Man, that would both bum me out and excite me that I get to see one. I have only seen 3 in the wild, so even with all the delays, I still will be one of the first in my area with one, and that will be cool as hell.
Big Island Bronco ?♂️
Big Island Bronco ?♂️
Welcome to the group fellow cyber orange FE.
CO-Bronco
CO-Bronco
I'm a fellow CO and Dirt Mountain prisoner. It does suck but I am also hoping for an October release.
CMU_Chip
CMU_Chip
Welcome!
Reactions: TSSPat

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events