Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
powellguy35
Utah owners, those who have a 2021 Bronco in your garage, I'm curious to know how many days between built notification and driving it home? Maybe this has already been asked but I don't see a thread.
Show full message
Reactions: TheKim
TheKim
TheKim
Well, mine is being built next week, so I'll let you know, unless someone else answers before then. 👍
powellguy35
powellguy35
Mine is scheduled for the following week, Sept 13.
Brichan
Brichan
Wish I knew. Mine’s been at the dirt mountain since July 22nd ☹
  • Sad
CDawg297!
CDawg297!
I have had my bronco for just over a week. My build week was July 19th and my built email didnt come until like August 2nd and it shipped August 3rd. Got to Idaho falls at where I took delivery on August 18th and took possession on the 19th.
powellguy35
powellguy35
Thanks all. Guess more suspense comes with the situation.
ChrisD
ChrisD
Mine was built July 20 and I picked up at Ken Garff West Valley Ford on 8/10. It was 3 weeks to the day, but mine took a detour via Little Rock Arkansas and Texas on the way here.
Goosesoup
Blend Date 7/23, Built 8/3, Shipped 8/9, Delivery ETA was 8/25-8/31 but today got email saying it was pushed to 9/4-9/10
azuano3654
azuano3654
My timeframe to Ken Garff American Fork was: built email 9/10, Shipped email 9/13, took delivery 9/27 (it actually made it to the dealership late on Friday 9/24 I believe).

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views