Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
CJK Badland
4 door Badlands Cactus Grey, ready to go wheeling. Did the Off Road Consulting at Rausch Creek Off Road Park. Kyle was awesome & learned a lot. Would love to organize an outing @ Rausch Creek Off Road Park so that I am not the only Bronco there!
Show full message

Attachments

SPS4
SPS4
Should have my ride in about a month. I’m in after that!
srotier
srotier
How'd you attach the front license plate? That's not the factory location. I just pre-ordered the built right bracket the other day. Great build by the way, I will have the same build just in 2 door, manual.
rcbickle
rcbickle
I am in. Cactus Grey FE will be a good match. If we could get ten in, that would be a good number. Tell me about this “consult”.
CJK Badland
CJK Badland
Kyle from off road consulting, he is awesome, mention Charlie & 4 door looking for the crocs, he will get it. https://offroad-consulting.com/ Kyle also knew 10 times as much about the Bronco that I did, as well as the dealer.
rcbickle
rcbickle
Did you have any film protection on your bronco? Thinking about doing my hood and doors (lower half).
rcbickle
rcbickle
Looks like the dealer did to you what they did to me, put holes into the car for the license plate. I have ordered my plate frame, but I need to hide the holes. I was thinking about getting some plugs from amazon and painting them cactus grey.
CJK Badland
CJK Badland
Yup, went to dealer when it came in, no holes, went to pick it, license bracket sitting dead in the middle.
Darrell
Darrell
If i ever get mine, I'm in for Rausch Creek

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views