Sponsored

Central California Broncos

For those of us in parts of 209, 559, 661, 805, 831
CruzrDave
Hello from Clovis. Badlands reserved through Future Ford of Clovis.
Show full message
Reactions: _jeff
MrDrewCrew
MrDrewCrew
Dave, I also have my reservation with Future Ford of Clovis. Any previous experience with them? As of today, my contacts and experience have been very limited and quite frankly concerning with the lack of response. After yesterdays options release I'm sure my reservation will change. Now just waiting for the builder to come out so I can spec the models out and decide where I will take my business.
_jeff
_jeff
Hi Dave and Drew, I'm also in Clovis and setup to use Future Ford. Also "patiently" awaiting the online builder…
CruzrDave
CruzrDave
MrDrewCrew & _jeff, I've have dealt with Future Ford in the past helping family purchase vehicles. Nothing bad, just your typical car dealership. I was experiencing the same limited contact with them on the Bronco. So ended up making the switch to Sewell Ford in Odesa, Texas.
_jeff
_jeff
Whoa, that's quite a drive! I'm curious what's drawing you to purchase from so far away, big discounts?
CruzrDave
CruzrDave
I realize I never respond but I do have an update and finally a Bronco. Sewell was great to deal with. No ADM and they offered a flight for two to Midland, TX or free delivery. Back in July I made a change and switched to a 4dr soft top and added the high package. The order was expected in August and the Bronco was built in late October and delivered to Sewell around the middle of November. The official purchase date was December 3rd. Sewell had their own truck and trailer for the delivery. He made it out here on the 15th with the Bronco. Very happy so far with it.

Attachments

Reactions: _jeff

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views