Sponsored

ARIZONA Bronco Club

Arizona club designed to hold possible outings and get togethers in various places around AZ. BBQ's, Saturday group meets, coffee and cars morning, drag racing...jk but maybe?
Davebear13
1633372426445.png

Something fishy going on at Auto Nation - Scottsdale. I know that these pictures are stock and not of what they have on the lot. First thing is that they have a link to "Window Sticker" but it goes to an error page - not showing the sticker. I think these are customer vehicles and not really for sale. Second and what really bothers me is the MRSP on the base - they list the Base with Sasquatch, 2.7, keyless entry. MRSP of $52,620. Build the same online and it comes to $42,490 (finance value). Based on the limits of what can be added - I can almost select every option and not reach their price. Looks like they added 10,000 over the MRSP. The Big Bend Auto Nation MRSP = $55,545, build app based on what they say it has = $46,655. You cannot confirm the MRSP since they won't display the window sticker. Might be a bad dealership to stay away from.
Show full message
Redeye84
Redeye84
I agree it's fishy. I also think these dealers showing all these broncos that they probably don't have may try and charge way over msrp.
TransporterG
TransporterG
Can you imagine how much commission the sales teams of every dealership are NOT receiving in 2021? Seems like the dealerships are SURVIVING well with every vehicle coming in already sold at MSRP or higher. The sales guys are suffering. Any extra Bronco the dealers can get, they are delighted to sell well over MSRP?
Reactions: Desert_6G
Desert_6G
Desert_6G
@TransporterG I'd like to hear a honest voice from a sales person or manager on how they are actually doing. If a dealer makes $1500 on a new vehicles purchase before covid. And now they are making $5k per vehicles with markups/no deals/no incentives. Does that mean they are selling 3-4 fewer vehicles on average? Are they really hurting that bad; or just having a good financial year? We'll never really know.
Davebear13
Davebear13
@TransporterG whether you feel they are justified or not, I test drove a mannequin Wild Track there last week and was promised they sell MRSP with no dealer add ons. When you order through a dealer and have to trust that they will honor MRSP and then see this...it should tell you that it is time to visit other dealers. Camelback is another dealer advertising a Bronco $10,000 over MRSP.
TransporterG
TransporterG
Well-said, fellas!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views