Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
Hello,
Just discovered this group. Nice! I live in southern New Hampshire and have a reservation (7/14) for a 2021 Bronco, Wildtrak model. Hope to take delivery in the summer of 2021. I would enjoy reading about your activities until I have my Bronco and can join in.
Warren (aka Buzzy) and my dog, Buddy.
Show full message
JeepsR4kids
JeepsR4kids
Welcome Buzzy. Glad to have a group where people from New England can meet. Which model you reserve ?
BuzzyBud
I reserved a Wildtrak but plan to price out a Badlands once the Build/Price is operational. Been looking at the Jericho Mt 4X4 Trail and it might require the Badlands functionality.
View previous replies…
JeepsR4kids
JeepsR4kids
Yeah I mean what I’ve read there are 4 locations and they aren’t around here so figure I take the wife on a nice road trip and check it out. They give you a year to do the class. Figure meet some people and have some fun@BuzzyBud
BuzzyBud
@JeepsR4kids sounds like a plan. Will keep you posted once I decide on the model and know the price. Hope to visit my dealer early in December to place the order. Leaning toward all black like my F150.
JeepsR4kids
JeepsR4kids
@BuzzyBud Think I’m going with the velocity Blue
briggettek2
briggettek2
Hi All, curious…for those that have taken delivery…was it sooner than the estimated date? I am a 7/19 res, 2/1 order date, 8/6 est build date, 9/2 actual “built” date and have a 9/17-23 delivery date to Maine. I am hoping it might be sooner. Tracker says “in transit”.
Reactions: jdrouin
jdrouin
jdrouin
@briggettek2 how long did it take to get yours? Mine was built 10/7 and eta is 10/25-10/31. I’m in Maine also
EMoo22
Yes! Build week 9/20, actual build date friday 9/24, 9/27 shipped, scheduled for delivery to southern NY bet 10/19-10/25 and received call 10/5 that it was delivered!!!! Picking up today SO EXCITED Wooooooo!
zachared
Just finding this group and looking for some guidance. I live in Boston and am concerned that the dealer I was assigned to when registering in August 2020 has not been allocated a sufficient number of units, making it even more unlikely that I'll take delivery of a '22 (after being pushed on '21). My reservation was 8/9/20. Any thoughts on how to determine how many units have been allocated to a dealer or how to switch dealers to increase the chance of taking delivery earlier? Appreciate any thoughts the group may have.
briggettek2
briggettek2
What does the tracker say? And have you received any emails from ford?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views