Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
surimade
Hey all, Any suggestions on dealers in Georgia ? Any deals with in Georgia or near other than granger ? Thank you!!
Show full message
Reactions: bloominguez
BTomorama
BTomorama
Don't know what they are doing now, but mine at Lithia Springs Ford was Invoice + $500. Also have a lifetime power train warranty included.
GABroncin
GABroncin
Stay away from Krause Family Ford in Woodstock.
sevenhillsbronco
sevenhillsbronco
I've been working with Hardy Ford in Dallas. Broncos are being sold without markup. Allison Brock would be your sales rep. She is very quick to respond to any questions you may have.
the blue potato
the blue potato
@sevenhillsbronco +1 as well for Alison Brock at Hardy - she is even proactive in scheduling time with all her customers (in-person, email or phone) to update your MY21 to MY22 when 22 order banks open...many other dealers are not doing this.
NewToBronco
NewToBronco
I had a great experience with Hennessy.
Andrew72
Andrew72
Ordered my Bronco through Alan Vigil. I used the A plan. I did not see a mark up.
Gumbeaux
Gumbeaux
I stuck with Mall of Georgia Ford from the beginning of my order process through delivery and my experience was great. They were 100% upfront about MSRP, doc fees. No other markup, over priced dealer packages, pixy dust, etc. Like so many other people, I did not have a formal signed sales order but we had plenty of communication threads and they kept their word on everything. I would recommend them and would buy another car there.
GeorgiaBronco
GeorgiaBronco
There were no bad surprises with Angela Krause in Alpharetta
Greenbrick
Greenbrick
I bought mine from Two Rivers Ford in Nashville. They were fantastic. Family owned... they have stuck to their model of invoice pricing on ALL vehicles even through the microchip shortage. I flew up (10,000 skymiles for the ticket) and had a wonderful drive back home in my new bronco. I'd highly recommend them.
Blackhawk9
Blackhawk9
Ditto. I also ordered from Two Rivers and live 2 minutes from Krause. Two Rivers rocks with invoice pricing. Ask for Matt Barker or Joel Hawley @surimade
Jb7
Jb7
I bought from two rivers as well, received my Bronco late June, great dealer to work with…Matt Barker was my contact, is the VP, and it’s his family dealership, great folks to work with…no surprises with those guys
Itsmeclooney
Itsmeclooney
Thanks for the recommendation here guys. I've reached out to Matt.
surimade
surimade
@Itsmeclooney Did they tell they have enough allocation MY22 ? My only concern is if they dont have allocation then though we are a early reservation holder we will not get our bronco.
Itsmeclooney
Itsmeclooney
@surimade They were non-committal on what their allocations were. I am going to follow up and ask if they could tell me my estimated slot.
4Runfun
4Runfun
Will give them a call as well. I'm so far down the list at Granger I'm not going to see a bronco this year. Spoke to another dealer and he said they have a few 2.3 available to sell soon but best he can do is $5K over MSRP at a minimum
George Ellis
George Ellis
I am at Chestatee and waiting like everyone else.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views